Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Bug Reports

Development::Bug Reports Post detailed bug reports and what you would like to see next in the emu here.

Old 04-13-2007, 07:51 PM
froglok23
Hill Giant

Default Current Issues - Up to date?

How up to date is : http://www.eqemulator.net/wiki/wikka...akka=DevIssues

I ask, because it seems that quiert lot of things havnt been updated since 2006 :(

-DP
Old 04-14-2007, 05:34 AM
KLS
Administrator

I would say it's fairly out of date. Those some of those issues are still unresolved.
Old 07-12-2007, 02:07 PM
ksmith08
Fire Beetle

I was looking at some of these issues. Is anyone actively working on the HTTP pages items?

I'm thinking about trying my hand at some of them, but don't want to duplicate anyone's effort if it's already being done.
Old 07-12-2007, 08:47 PM
Demi-God

I believe there was a project for the website-based control of eqemu, I haven't heard of any activity of it for a while now.

Best way to implement a website system in my opinion would be to use PHP to create a telnet connection to the world server and then having the commands implemented into telnet (then just calling the commands through php). Reason for this is there are already commands implemented in telnet and it shouldn't be hard to add a few more.
Member of the "I hate devn00b" club.
Old 07-12-2007, 09:41 PM
John Adams
Demi-God

I actually started adding content to the "templates" that are packaged with the source... but I just cannot stand the way it's currently designed, and started my own re-write (I think there's one by Magoth as well EQEmuPortal?) Taking some of Magoth's fputs, I came up with some new stats for a live server status demo.

I'm getting there, but it's taking me a while. I have many more pages from the packaged emu pages reproduced, but they all need styling... plus, I don't like stepping on peoples toes. I'd rather just make a site and offer it as an option than try and bulldoze through someone elses creativity.

Last edited by John Adams; 07-13-2007 at 06:10 AM..
Old 07-12-2007, 09:58 PM
ksmith08
Fire Beetle

Thanks. I'll look into some of the other issues then.
It'll take a while before I can actually contribute anything I think. It's a lot of code to get familiar with, just glancing through it.