Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Development > Archive::Tools

Archive::Tools Archive area for Tools's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 08-29-2004, 08:38 AM
killspree
Dragon

Default gtkradiant maps to openzone import problem...

I'm having a problem importing my maps from radiant to openzone. The problem is REALLY weird, however. I noticed that my textures ARE being loaded, it's just that some areas of the map are pitch black. I have no idea what the problem is, as most of those areas use the same textures that are loading on small sections...
Old 08-29-2004, 10:06 AM
Shadow-Wolf
Dragon

yeah i get that problem too, dunno why, just export it and it sohuld be lighted properly(dont add liges to the map cause they may bake it appear on OZ but its REALLY bright in eq).
Old 08-30-2004, 06:47 AM
killspree
Dragon

Hmm after taking a look at it in EQ it appears to be a shadowing problem in certain areas, that may be caused by the shader used on that specific map/terrain.
Old 09-03-2004, 01:57 AM
KhaN
Dragon

OZ doesnt handle shader instead like GTKRadiant, if you use any shaders on your maps, they wont appear in OZ because EQ engine is so last year ~