Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2005, 02:54 PM
gottasummer
Discordant

I could help but I do not know how... do I run ethereal, or is there a program you made? I remember from a while ago, but not recently... I collected data for ethernal quest a long time ago, but their packet collector I am assuming is old and will not work with this.

Plus, your logger would log my password and such... wouldn't it?
Old 05-24-2005, 06:56 AM
Xabob
Discordant

No there is a privicy mode witch will block out your name and such so you cannot get in trouble
[12:38] <RangerDown> I watched Napoleon Dynamite the other day
[12:39] <Xabob> omg
[12:39] <Xabob> want me to shoot you now?
[12:39] <RangerDown> and the first words out of my mouth at the start were:
[12:39] <RangerDown> Hey I bet Rog looks like that

Old 05-24-2005, 06:24 PM
fathernitwit
Developer

actually, we only log zone information, not login server or world info. So even without privacy mode, we cannot see your password nor could we see any other chars on your account.
Old 09-25-2005, 07:11 AM
vance090
Fire Beetle

Default Help!!

Ahhh i dont know how to set up eqemu at all i tried it like 600083409238 times please can someone help me.. My Aim is Vance090 and my email is sinujan@yahoo.com please hit me up
Old 09-25-2005, 08:35 AM
Belfedia
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by vance090
Ahhh i dont know how to set up eqemu at all i tried it like 600083409238 times please can someone help me.. My Aim is Vance090 and my email is sinujan@yahoo.com please hit me up
http://www.succeedtoread.com/
that help :p
But more serious :
http://www.eqemulator.net/wiki/wikka...ka=ServerGuide
http://eqfroggy.new.fr : Froggy French Server Website.
Old 10-28-2005, 08:18 PM
stefann
Sarnak

How do I help, I have a EQLive account and my platnium edition CD is on its way. Also what are the logs used for, building the PEQ database???
Old 10-31-2005, 10:23 PM
aragon
Sarnak

How can I collect logs for Starwars galaxies for a future emulator? I have a live accout and plan to continue for a long time, so I can get a lot of information from the game till we get the emulator. Can I use this programa to this game is well or just for EQ?
Old 11-08-2005, 07:03 PM
ramajuko
Fire Beetle

I'm collecting any plane I vist as well as any of the zones since Luclin....my main's only 56 so I cant do time or anything but I'll send what I can get.

btw, Mistmoore re-revamped back to its old state, so you might not need the logs
Old 11-17-2005, 02:46 PM
Axem
Fire Beetle

Default re:

u can easily get a free live account for 30 days if u sign up for the 'escape to norrath' trial. i signed up for it yesterday and activated the 10 level trial taht its supposed to come with (only supposed to come with the mines of gloomingdeep tut), and the next day i have an email in my inbox saying 'your everquest account has been fully activated for 30 days, enjoy!'. although this only gives you original eq, kunark, and velious, its still eq live and its for 30 days. would i be of any help with this? i can only make noob characters and cant exactly get to anywhere difficult.
Closed Thread