Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 05-05-2012, 06:45 PM
Nightspire
Fire Beetle

Default Mobs Indifferent and Drop No Loot

Hi all, I'm sure theres something somewhere related to this deep within the boards but I have not been able to find anything specifically on this so I'm posting here.

My server is up and running well, but one of the main problems right now (among many) is that mobs in most all zones (including Korafax, Field of Scale, Valdeholm, Kaesora Library, Korascian Warrens, Buried Sea... and many others) are indifferent, seem to die easier than they should, and when they die, they drop no items at all. No items, tradeskill stuff, no plat - nothing. And since they drop nothing, the corpses poof within about 5 seconds of dying.

Not sure what the problem is, there is only one zone that I've noticed was okay and that was Kael. The giants were kos and dropped regular gear. Any ideas what may cause this?

Thanks!
-N
Old 05-05-2012, 06:51 PM
gibroni
Hill Giant

nothing is set up past gates of discord. you want any of those zones to work you will have to fix em yourself or wait till they are worked on by others. only content thru god zones and older is set up at this point.
Old 05-08-2012, 05:50 PM
Nightspire
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibroni View Post
nothing is set up past gates of discord. you want any of those zones to work you will have to fix em yourself or wait till they are worked on by others. only content thru god zones and older is set up at this point.
Thanks Gibroni,

That make sense. I was wondering if there is a post / section you could point me to where I could read up on the specifics in 'fixing them' myself or what needs to be done to make them work correctly.

Any thoughts on good resources?
Thanks!
-N
Old 05-08-2012, 05:59 PM
gibroni
Hill Giant

never messed with any of it myself, but would asume need to at minimum set factions and loot for each mob in the database. im sure there is some program available to help with that if u search thru these forums
Old 05-09-2012, 01:57 AM
Nightspire
Fire Beetle

Then I'll continue looking, thanks for the info.
-N
Old 05-09-2012, 02:31 AM
sorvani
Dragon

Race/Class/Level/BodyType/Gender are about all that is set from collects. I dunno if thee is some base calc set up to get mobs to a certain average HP or skill set, etc.

HP and more specific stat information all needs done manually. Loot, manual. Faction, manual. Emotes, manual. Quest & Hail responses, manual.