Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 10-15-2015, 12:18 PM
jo3shmo3me
Fire Beetle

Default Raid flagged when playing solo?

I followed the main Current Windows Public Server Setup Guide - February 2013 to setup my own private server. I am running the server and client on the same system using the loginserver.exe to log into the game.

Server is running great and I am using the RoF2 client to play.

I have tried to zone into Plane of Time B from Plane of Time A without success. Searching the forums I read that I need to be raid flagged to start the event.

When I click on the sundial to zone into 'B' I get ported to the same spot in 'A.' I can use the #zone command to zone into 'B" but I end up in what appears to be a grave yard without exits. I have used the #goto command to move my toon to the start of a phase 1 event ( undead ) but there are no mobs that spawn because the event hasn't been triggered.

Is there a GM command to flag my toon as being in a raid?

I have not set up Bots on my server as I have read that there were issues in using them. I know I could compile the source code for the .exe and source in the sql files to do this.

My other thought was to create a second account and log in a second toon to the same server. Would there be issues doing this?

Please help
Old 10-16-2015, 11:17 AM
Azrealvect
Sarnak

I have found that using a 2nd account to log in is the easiest way to get into a raid.
Old 10-16-2015, 11:25 AM
Cilraaz
Sarnak

Do you have the necessary PoP flags from all of the zones prior to PoTime? I could be wrong, but I think those are required for the PoTime events to occur properly.
Old 10-16-2015, 11:54 AM
jo3shmo3me
Fire Beetle

I did create a second account to create a raid. After creating the raid with both my toons, I was able to zone into potimeb and start phase 1.

I had to #zone back into potimea after the named creatures were killed. After killing all 5 named I could not get the door ( the time clock looking thing ) to open to start phase 2

The toon I created to do this is GM flagged and at level 100. Not sure if this could be causing an issue or not.

I had thought about the flagging system from all the POP zones and started to do them. It may take a little time to get all of them. (Only on Grummus right now)

I also tried to do a shortcut and just use #summonitem to spawn the final crafted piece (The Quintessence) that is needed to talk to Chronographer Muon to get time flagged and zoned into potimea that way. Still didn't work for phase 2 however.

Thanks for the replies

You have received a character flag!
The ages begin to tear through your body. You wake to find yourself in another time.
LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
You have entered The Plane of Time.
Old 10-16-2015, 10:15 PM
Azrealvect
Sarnak

My pop seems to work untill you get to the first gods, then nothing spawns after then two giant earth elemental things.
Old 10-17-2015, 09:39 AM
skyy
Fire Beetle

in most cases you can simply modify the npc quest file .lua/.pl in the quests subfolder;

typically you will find the raid check and can simply modify it so that even if you are solo you will get assigned to the instance.

most commonly you need to change an "..assignraidtoinstance.." into "assigntoinstance" or "assigngrouptoinstance" - and add the relevant code in the else statement checking for raid.