Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Support > Archive::Windows Servers

Archive::Windows Servers Archive area for Windows Servers's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 09-22-2002, 08:34 AM
OverlordvI
Fire Beetle

Default Spawning the Sleeper / Vindicator / AoW

I'm familiar with the #spawn command, and the #dbspawn2 command, but I can't seem to figure out how to spawn the Sleeper / Vindicator / Avatar of War / other uber mobs. Any ideas on the precise command line syntax that I should use?

Thanks -
Old 09-23-2002, 03:46 PM
Sly Aside
Fire Beetle

Default need the race number

Just need to figure out which race number applies to the model you're trying to #spawn. You'd also need to set the name, level, hitpoints, size and special attacks as best I can tell, as I haven't found a way to spawn the actual mob, just something that looks like them. You just get a level 1 gimp that just happens to look like Sleeper / Vindi / AoW with #spawn.

For reference, the AoW race # is 66, Kerafyrm's model is # 198 and Vindi doesn't have a "special" model but I don't know the number for his particular look offhand.

Available races are listed in the readme.html that comes with 3.6, at the bottom. The names are semi-accurate, ex AoW is listed as "Rallos Zek" and Kerafyrm is listed as "Prismatic Dragon".

Aside, Sly
Old 09-23-2002, 04:02 PM
OverlordvI
Fire Beetle

I guess I knew about the #spawn codes, and I've gotten the Sleeper and AoW that way. I haven't been able to figure out the code for Vindicator yet, either.

What I'm wondering about is how to use the #dbspawn2 command to get NPCs from the database. Is there some really helpful list out there that lists all of the ID codes for all of the NPCs, in some kind of searchable / sortable format? =D
Old 12-14-2003, 09:42 PM
Maniax
Fire Beetle

pretty old topic but just to comment on it..

Was playing around and got a pretty good looking Vindi with race 189, size 30. Problem I ran into is that making him lvl 70 causes a problem with hits. My Vindi was wacking me for up to the 1300's. I haven't found anything yet that lets you set a max/min value to hits. Solution was to lower level but that in turn messes up skills/AC/PC-to-NPC level relation, ect.
Old 12-14-2003, 09:47 PM
Muuss
Dragon

use mindmg/maxdmg fields from the table npc_types
Old 12-15-2003, 06:04 AM
Maniax
Fire Beetle

Hey thanks Muuss