Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 01-24-2012, 07:11 AM
helman
Sarnak

Default Shards of Conscience

Shards of Conscience (SoC) A OMGCats Productions. Took me me for ever but I came up with a name. (I hope its not being used i didn't see it in the server list)

Its a Story based progression server. Its not ready for test yet. But I'm getting there. I'll start Testing when I get a Hoster, Episode I and II done. But that might be a month tho. Cause its just me working on it and I can only work so fast. -NOTE I might start a quick beta test when i get the hub zone done, Its only to test the hub zone and make sure everything is as it should be. But that's only if I can get someone to host it for me.- (No hoster is not doing all the work. You only have to know how to use Navi Cat so you can apply the update.sqls I'll be sending you. Your main purpose is so others can log in.)

Most people post what they want to expect. But I'd rather wait so the things you expect are the things you get. I'm also not posting pics HERE. You can find them at my Site Here: www.omgcatsp.webs.com . Its not much but its better then nothing.

if You want to help, you can contact me by: PM, E-mail -omgcats2@hotmail.com-, or Skype -omgcats2-.

Last edited by helman; 01-24-2012 at 07:15 AM.. Reason: wrong site url
Old 01-24-2012, 08:01 AM
Noport
Opcode Ninja

Might i suggest a site www.netsol.com for hosting the pictures etc looking great keep up the good work .
Old 01-30-2012, 01:34 AM
helman
Sarnak

Ok. Also sorry I'v been bizy around the house, and bizy looking for a new house with my dad. So I didn't get any work in and i might not till some time in feb. I'm also working on the story line and what zones I'm going to use. My cusion(sp) also wants me to implant an RoA quest like in ez server. (but i dont know if hunter would like that to much. Kind of his trade mark, as he is the only with the quest. That i know of.)

also, I'm looking for ideas on how to do my epic wepions.
Old 01-30-2012, 02:20 AM
Phantons
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by helman View Post
Ok. Also sorry I'v been bizy around the house, and bizy looking for a new house with my dad. So I didn't get any work in and i might not till some time in feb. I'm also working on the story line and what zones I'm going to use. My cusion(sp) also wants me to implant an RoA quest like in ez server. (but i dont know if hunter would like that to much. Kind of his trade mark, as he is the only with the quest. That i know of.)

also, I'm looking for ideas on how to do my epic wepions.
Don't worry about it. Prestige type quests were in long before EZ Server.
Old 02-11-2012, 02:22 AM
helman
Sarnak

Ok But If I add that in I'm going to do it a different way. Also, I'm going to put a list of things I'm going to try to accomplish before I post pics and have a beta test.
  1. Get Merchants back in the hub zone
  2. Get GMs back in hub zone
  3. Get bankers back in hub zone
  4. Have all epic weapons set to scale
  5. Main charm set to scale
  6. custom Augs
  7. Re-add the rift portal
  8. and HAVE A SERVER HOSTER [NOTE] The Server Hoster Dose Not Have To Help Develop The Server. They Help By Allowing Others To Log In. If I Don't Get A Server Hoster Then No One Well Be Able To Beta Test. Once Again I Can't Host It My Self As I'm Not Able To Port Foreword So Others Can Log On. So If You Want To Be My Server Hoster Let Me Know At omgcats2@hotmail.com . You Must Have A Way For Me To Contact You. Rather It Be AIM, MSN Or Skype. It Don't Matter. Thank You.

On another note, The beta test is to only test the hub zone and insure everything is working as it should. Thanks to those that are interested once again my sites at www.omgcatsp.webs.com.