Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Bug Reports

Development::Bug Reports Post detailed bug reports and what you would like to see next in the emu here.

Old 04-26-2010, 12:11 AM
Vampire1212
Sarnak

Default Human Models in SoD

I have been playing around with Seeds of Destruction with the newest DB and EQEmu source and noticed that you still see human models in some zones, just like in SoF.

Here is two known zones for myself.

Oasis
Commonlands

There may be others but I haven't caught them yet. Compared ot SoF, all the models are much better working and you don't see humans everywhere (:
Old 04-26-2010, 12:21 AM
robinreg
Sarnak

yeah it's a known issues. there's another topic on this http://www.eqemulator.org/forums/showthread.php?t=28026
Old 04-26-2010, 07:58 AM
Vampire1212
Sarnak

I realized that. This is not meant as a double post, plus those zones are now working in Seeds and display proper models aside from one human model.

I posted this because this is related to Seeds of Destruction which has more of the /chr files than Secrets of Faydwer.
Old 04-26-2010, 02:59 PM
Secrets
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampire1212 View Post
I realized that. This is not meant as a double post, plus those zones are now working in Seeds and display proper models aside from one human model.

I posted this because this is related to Seeds of Destruction which has more of the /chr files than Secrets of Faydwer.
Those zones were revamped that you listed. You now have northro and southro, and freeport is also revamped in SoF.

Oasis was removed, but the files are still there.
Old 04-26-2010, 04:31 PM
Vampire1212
Sarnak

Thank you for the post Secrets, that would make sense why the old oasis is glitched for now until PEQ has the new North Ro / South Ro .map files I'm stuck with Humans. No biggie, I was just wondering if thier was an alt fix to it.
Old 04-26-2010, 06:24 PM
trevius
Developer

You can make your own .map files for them pretty easily using azone2. There is a page in the wiki that explains how to do it if you search for "azone2".