Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 01-29-2015, 12:17 AM
provocating
Demi-God

Default AA - account_time_required

Anyone know anything about the column account_time_required in alternate advancement? I tried converting a few days into Unix Time thinking that is what it wanted, but that did not work.

There are a few references in aa.cpp, but it was not helpful.

Code:
if(aa2)
	{
		if(aa2->account_time_required)
		{
			if((Timer::GetTimeSeconds() + account_creation) < aa2->account_time_required)
			{
				return;
			}
		}
	}
It looks like you have to put a future time into this field to make it available, that is not very helpful if that is the case. Is there a way to make an AA available after a certain amount of account days.
Old 01-29-2015, 03:37 AM
ghanja
Dragon

Code:
if((Timer::GetTimeSeconds() - account_creation) < aa2->account_time_required)
Assuming GetTimeSeconds finds current epoch time, subtracting the account_creation (account created in epoch time, again assumed) is less than the account_time_required (how old an account must be to use it). Lots of assumptions, but, not looking at the rest of the source, or having never dug into aa.cpp before. <shrug>
Old 01-29-2015, 05:14 AM
KLS
Administrator

Looks bugged, think it's supposed to be the account is x seconds old it can use that AA. PEQ never actually enabled it though so I don't think anyone ever tested it.
Old 01-29-2015, 09:15 AM
provocating
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLS View Post
Looks bugged, think it's supposed to be the account is x seconds old it can use that AA. PEQ never actually enabled it though so I don't think anyone ever tested it.
Yeah I tried changing it with their editor and that also appears to be left out, always stays at zero. I just used Heidi to change a few of them and they appeared to have no effect. Not a big deal. I was wanting to stagger our Veteran AA like live but instead of one a year, one a week or one a month.