Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Tools

Development::Tools 3rd Party Tools for EQEMu (DB management tools, front ends, etc...)

Old 02-26-2012, 10:59 PM
Akkadius
Administrator

This can be checked out here:

http://code.google.com/p/allaclone-eoc/source/checkout

EDIT: Just updated to R3
Old 02-26-2012, 11:29 PM
Akkadius
Administrator

Also, here is a working example of the repository. Please post questions comments or concerns here:

http://akkadius.dyndns-server.com:80...ZonesByEra.php
Old 03-15-2012, 12:30 AM
initium
Fire Beetle

Thanks for working on this. I had planned on trying to revamp this, and now I don't have to I'm getting a lot of errors with item searching. Here's what I've done:

1) Checked out latest revision (Rev2103 according to config.php)
2) edited dbhost, dbname, dbuser, dbpasswd, $root_url, and $eqemu_dir (Zone pages load fine, so I assume these are all ok)
3) From the homepage, I click on Item Search (takes me to items.php)
4) I enter "tunic" into name and click "Search"

Here are the results:
Code:
Notice: Undefined variable: row in /home/eqemu/public_html/AllaClone/includes/functions.php on line 903

Notice: Undefined index: loreflag in /home/eqemu/public_html/AllaClone/includes/functions.php on line 919

Notice: Undefined variable: v in /home/eqemu/public_html/AllaClone/includes/functions.php on line 209

Notice: Undefined variable: res in /home/eqemu/public_html/AllaClone/includes/functions.php on line 209

Notice: Undefined variable: v in /home/eqemu/public_html/AllaClone/includes/functions.php on line 219

Notice: Undefined variable: res in /home/eqemu/public_html/AllaClone/includes/functions.php on line 219

Notice: Undefined variable: v in /home/eqemu/public_html/AllaClone/includes/functions.php on line 197

Notice: Undefined variable: Result in /home/eqemu/public_html/AllaClone/includes/functions.php on line 197

Warning: Missing argument 3 for GetItemStatsString(), called in /home/eqemu/public_html/AllaClone/includes/functions.php on line 1018 and defined in /home/eqemu/public_html/AllaClone/includes/functions.php on line 499
Old 03-15-2012, 02:43 AM
chrsschb
Dragon

What do I set these to if the web server and the emu server are on different machines?

Code:
$includes_url=$root_url.'includes/';
$includes_dir=getcwd()."/includes/";
$eqemu_dir="/home/eqemu/server/";
$quests_dir=$eqemu_dir."quests/";
$quests_datas="/home/eqemu/server/quests/";
$maps_dir=getcwd()."/maps/";
$maps_url=$root_url."/maps/";
$npcs_dir=getcwd()."/npcs/";
$npcs_url=$root_url."/npcs/";
$icons_dir=getcwd()."/icons/";
$icons_url=$root_url."/icons/";
$images_url=$root_url."/images/";
Also getting a million of these errors trying to do an item search:

Code:
Warning: Missing argument 3 for GetItemStatsString(), called in /homepages/31/d168152119/htdocs/AllaClone/includes/functions.php on line 1008 and defined in /homepages/31/d168152119/htdocs/AllaClone/includes/functions.php on line 494
Old 03-15-2012, 10:05 AM
provocating
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by initium View Post
Thanks for working on this. I had planned on trying to revamp this, and now I don't have to I'm getting a lot of errors with item searching. Here's what I've done:

1) Checked out latest revision (Rev2103 according to config.php)
2) edited dbhost, dbname, dbuser, dbpasswd, $root_url, and $eqemu_dir (Zone pages load fine, so I assume these are all ok)
3) From the homepage, I click on Item Search (takes me to items.php)
4) I enter "tunic" into name and click "Search"

Here are the results:
Code:
Notice: Undefined variable: row in /home/eqemu/public_html/AllaClone/includes/functions.php on line 903

Notice: Undefined index: loreflag in /home/eqemu/public_html/AllaClone/includes/functions.php on line 919

Notice: Undefined variable: v in /home/eqemu/public_html/AllaClone/includes/functions.php on line 209

Notice: Undefined variable: res in /home/eqemu/public_html/AllaClone/includes/functions.php on line 209

Notice: Undefined variable: v in /home/eqemu/public_html/AllaClone/includes/functions.php on line 219

Notice: Undefined variable: res in /home/eqemu/public_html/AllaClone/includes/functions.php on line 219

Notice: Undefined variable: v in /home/eqemu/public_html/AllaClone/includes/functions.php on line 197

Notice: Undefined variable: Result in /home/eqemu/public_html/AllaClone/includes/functions.php on line 197

Warning: Missing argument 3 for GetItemStatsString(), called in /home/eqemu/public_html/AllaClone/includes/functions.php on line 1018 and defined in /home/eqemu/public_html/AllaClone/includes/functions.php on line 499
I could be wrong but it sounds like you have warnings turned on in your php.ini file.
Old 03-15-2012, 12:42 PM
initium
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by provocating View Post
I could be wrong but it sounds like you have warnings turned on in your php.ini file.
You're exactly right. Thanks!
Old 03-15-2012, 12:48 PM
provocating
Demi-God

Quote:
It happens about once a year, when the planets are in the right position.
Old 03-15-2012, 12:52 PM
chrsschb
Dragon

Quote:
Where can one find this php.ini file?
Old 03-15-2012, 12:53 PM
provocating
Demi-God

Depends on if you are running Windows or Linux, then what flavor of Linux.
Old 03-15-2012, 12:56 PM
chrsschb
Dragon

My webserver is through 1and1, which I assume is Linux.
Old 03-15-2012, 12:59 PM
provocating
Demi-God

Your errors I think are going to be different from what the previous posters are. Yours are more than likely because you are indeed hosting the website on a different server than where the database is.
Old 03-15-2012, 01:08 PM
chrsschb
Dragon

Maybe, which reverts back to my original question on linking the two when on different servers.
Old 03-15-2012, 01:11 PM
Akkadius
Administrator

You can use an outside database, your warnings are related to the page warnings that are set on your web host side of things. The site that I have previewing this and the site Trevius has this running on are both in-house servers that I run in my DC.
Old 03-15-2012, 01:36 PM
chrsschb
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akkadius View Post
You can use an outside database, your warnings are related to the page warnings that are set on your web host side of things. The site that I have previewing this and the site Trevius has this running on are both in-house servers that I run in my DC.
How do I change them / turn them off?
Old 03-15-2012, 02:49 PM
provocating
Demi-God

You will need to dig on the forums for 1and1 or call them on the phone. There may be an option on their control panel to turn off PHP warnings, we are turning them off via php.ini since we have shell access, you do not so you will need to contact 1and1.