Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::General > Archive::News

Archive::News Archive area for New's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 08-17-2004, 04:38 AM
Lasiel
Hill Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by image
Did you bother looking at the page? It has information about an order which Gratis Network made for 50+ ipods, and it also has pictures from multiple people receiving their packages, stop being so damn ignorant.

And do you believe everything you read, especially on the net? Maybe do a little research there image, since you've obviously looked no further than the site you posted This is nothing more than pyramid/marketing scam. Not to mention has nada to do with EQEmu. Can guarantee if someone else had started a thread like this they would've been flamed to hell and back and most likely banned as well.
Old 08-17-2004, 04:39 AM
DeletedUser
Fire Beetle

A few of us just got our ipods shipped to us yesterday, if you guys don't want to do it, don't, its not that hard, no ones shoving this down your throat.

To add: That is EBAY not Gratis Network.

Heres my faces to you:
Old 08-17-2004, 06:02 AM
DeletedUser
Fire Beetle

Just got credit for my RhealRhapsody subscription
Old 08-18-2004, 07:22 AM
neaon
Fire Beetle

Default Expanding on Lasiel's post..

If you had bothered to read the link that you yourself posted Lasiel you would see that the scam sites people are directed to arent even the one we are using here. Freeflatscreens.com and Freeipods.com are both legitimate and unless youre a friendless loser sitting in your parents basement you can probably get some people to help you out.
Old 08-18-2004, 01:18 PM
silentace
Fire Beetle

the aol method worked for me... used my cc got a free trial for 50 days... confirmed in 2 days and then i canceled... easy as that... oh and by the way this shit was debued today on cnn talking about how it is real and legit... do screw everyone that says they know for a fact it doesn't work
Old 08-30-2004, 07:41 AM
Elleron00
Fire Beetle

Well got nothing to lose really except about 3 minutes of my life hahaha heres my link.

http://www.FreeFlatScreens.com/defau...eferer=8489760