Old 12-08-2011, 11:57 AM
pepsiphreak79
Sarnak

Default #bothelp

Hey this should be pretty easy but i have no clue how to create a new #command

#bot help shows all the bot commands in chat i want to create #bothelp
no space to run the following script that i just wrote

that way i can pull up the popups nomatter where i am

unless someone already has something like this done then can you link it for me lol

Code:
sub EVENT_SAY {
	if($text=~/hail/i){
    quest::popup("Bot helper","Hello $name, Do you need some information on bots?", 1, 1);
	}
}

sub EVENT_POPUPRESPONSE {
my $link=("<a href=\"http://www.eqemulator.net/wiki/wikka.php?wakka=Bot/\">Official Bot Commands Wiki Page.</a><br>");

if($popupid eq "1") {
	quest::popup(" \#bot\ help list. - beginners help ", "$link 
	<c \"#FF0000/\"> Class IDs </c>
	<br><c \"#2B547E/\">1=Warrior, 2=Cleric, 3=Paladin, 4=Ranger, 5=Shadow Knight, 6=Druid, 7=Monk, 8=Bard, 9=Rogue, 10=Shaman, 11=Necromancer, 12=Wizard, 13=Magician, 14=Enchanter, 15=Beastmaster, 16=Berserker.</c>
	<br><c \"#FF0000/\"> Race IDs </c>
	<br><c \"#2B547E/\"> 1=Human. 2=Barbarian, 3=Euridite, 4=Wood Elf, 5=High Elf, 6=Dark Elf, 7=Half Elf, 8=Dwarf, 9=Troll, 10=Ogre, 11= Halfling, 12=Gnome, 128=Iksar, 130=Vah Shir, 330=Froglok.</c>
	<br><c \"#FFFF00/\"> Must have the appropriate class bot in your group in order to cast class specific spells Or use class specific skills.</c> 
	<br> \#bot\ create [name] [class id] [race id] [male/female] - creates a permanent bot. 
	<br> \#bot\ spawn [name] - Spawn a bot by its name - Use [\#bot\ list] to get the names.
	<br> /invite [botname] - Partys with your bot.
	<br>
	<br>Example bot creation process creating a froglok cleric, and using it. You would type the following.
	<br> \#bot\ create Sillybot 2 330 female
	<br> \#bot\ spawn Sillybot
	<br> /invite Sillybot
	<br> Sillybot will now group with you and follow you assisting you till you logout or it can nolonger find you!
	<br> Sillybot is now a perminent addidion to your bots list so next time you only have to type
	<br> \#bot\ spawn Sillybot
	<br> /invite Sillybot
	<br><br><br><c \"#FFFF00/\"> Do you want to see standard bot commands?</c>", 2, 1);
 }

if($popupid eq "2") {
    quest::popup(" \#bot\ help standard list.", "<c \"#FF0000/\"> EQEmu \#bot\ Commands</c>
	<br> \#bot\ help - show all commands.
	<br> \#bot\ help create - shows all race/class/ids  - use for bot creation.
	<br> \#bot\ create [name] [class id] [race id] [male/female] - creates a permanent bot. 
	<br> \#bot\ [hair,haircolor,beard,beardcolor,face[value]] - Change bot appearance. 
	<br> \#bot\ delete - destroys targeted bot And its items permanently. 
	<br> \#bot\ camp - Tells bot to camp out of the game. 
	<br> \#bot\ list [all/class (1-16)] - list all created bots Or by class.  
	<br> \#bot\ spawn [name] - Spawn a bot by its name - Use [\#bot\ list] to get the names. 
	<br> \#bot\ inventory list - Displays the targeted bot’s inventory And slot IDs. 
	<br> \#bot\ inventory remove [slot ID] - Removes targeted bots inventory item in the slot ID.  
	<br> \#bot\ giveitem - Gives the item on your mouse cursor to the targeted bot. 
	<br> \#bot\ summon [bot name Or target] - Summons named Or targeted bot to your location. 
	<br> \#bot\ update - Used to update your bots when you level up. 
	<br> \#bot\ mana - [bot name Or target Or all] Displays a mana report for the named Or targeted bot.
	<br> \#bot\ ai mezz - Enchanter bot will mezz your target.
	<br> \#bot\ picklock - Targeted Rogue bot will attempt to pick lock [must be very close to door].
	<br> \#bot\ cure [poison,disease,curse,blindness] - Appropriate bot will attempt to cure your affliction.
	<br> \#bot\ bindme - Appropriate bot will cast Bind Affinity on you.
	<br> \#bot\ track - Appropriate bot will look at mobs in the zone.
	<br> \#bot\ target calm - Appropriate bot will attempt to pacify your target mob.
	<br> \#bot\ evac - Appropriate bot will transport your group to safe spot in zone [bots will disappear-poof].
	<br> \#bot\ resurrectme - Cleric bot will resurrect you.
	<br> \#bot\ corpse summon - Necromancer bot will summon your corpse.
	<br> \#bot\ lore - Appropriate bot will cast Identify on the item held With your mouse pointer.
	<br> \#bot\ sow - Appropriate bot will cast Spirit of the Wolf on you.
	<br> \#bot\ invis - Appropriate bot will cast invisibility.
	<br> \#bot\ levitate - Appropriate bot will cast levitate.
	<br> \#bot\ resist - Appropriate bot will cast resist buffs.
	<br> \#bot\ runeme - Enchanter bot will cast rune on you.
	<br> \#bot\ shrinkme - Shaman bot will cast shrink on you.
	<br> \#bot\ endureb - Appropriate bot will cast enduring breath.
	<br> \#bot\ charm - Appropriate bot will cast charm on your target.
	<br> \#bot\ dire charm - Appropriate bot will cast dire charm on your target.
	<br> \#bot\ pet remove - Appropriate bot will remove charm from your pet.
	<br> \#bot\ gate - Druid/Wiz bot will cast Gate.
	<br> \#bot\ archery - Toggles archery equipped bots between archery And melee weapons.
	<br> \#bot\ magepet [earth,water,air,fire,monster] - Select the pet type you want your Magician bot to use.
	<br><br><br><c \"#FFFF00/\"> Would you like to see the more advanced commands?</c>", 3, 1);
}
if($popupid eq "3") {
my $botinfo=quest::saylink("bot information");
    quest::popup(" \#bot\ help advanced list.", "<c \"#FF0000/\"> EQEmu \#bot\ Commands</c>
	<br> \#bot\ help - show all commands.
	<br><br><c \"#FF0000/\"> \#bot\ group Commands - Your Group With bots </c>
	<br> \#bot\ group help - Displays this list
	<br> \#bot\ group summon [bot group leader name Or target] - Summons your entire group to your location.
	<br> \#bot\ group follow [bot group leader name Or target] - bot group will follow you.
	<br> \#bot\ group guard [bot group leader name Or target] - bot group will stay.
	<br> \#bot\ group attack [bot group leader name Or target] [mob name Or target] - bot group will attack mob name Or target.
	<br><br><c \"#FF0000/\"> \#bot\ botgroup Commands - A Bot Only Group</c>
	<br> \#bot\ botgroup help - Displays this list.
	<br> \#bot\ botgroup create [botgroup leader name Or target] - This will designate a bot to be leader.
	<br> \#bot\ botgroup add [bot member to add] [botgroup leader Or target] - Adding a bot member to the botgroup.
	<br> \#bot\ botgroup remove [botgroup member name Or target] - Removes botgroup member from the botgroup.
	<br> \#bot\ botgroup disband [botgroup leader name Or target] - Disbands botgroup leaders group.
	<br> \#bot\ botgroup summon [botgroup leader name Or target] - Summons botgroup to your location.
	<br> \#bot\ botgroup follow [botgroup leader name Or target] - botgroup will follow you.
	<br> \#bot\ botgroup guard [botgroup leader name Or target] - botgroup will stay.
	<br> \#bot\ botgroup attack [botgroup leader name Or target] [mob name Or target] - botgroup will attack mob name Or target.
	<br> \#bot\ botgroup save [botgroup name] [botgroup leaders name Or target] - Saves a botgroup to the database.
	<br> \#bot\ botgroup delete [botgroup name] - Deletes a botgroup from the database.
	<br> \#bot\ botgroup load [botgroup name] - Loads a botgroup from the database.
	<br> \#bot\ botgroup list - Lists your botgroups that have been saved to the database.
	<br><br><br><c \"#FFFF00/\">Do you want to review the basic list again?</c>", 1, 1);
}
}

Apparently each popup is limited on how many chars or something so i have to split it into multiple popups otherwise it would break
Old 12-08-2011, 04:23 PM
Caryatis
Dragon

Not possible with perl, need to edit the source.
Old 12-08-2011, 04:49 PM
Akkadius
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caryatis View Post
Not possible with perl, need to edit the source.
It is but you need to globalize player.pl scripts by adding an include for each subroutine, not necessarily a plug and play solution.

Also, pepsiphreak79 you used a eq operator which is meant for string comparison, not integer. And you don't need to quote your integers.

Doesn't really make sense to bloat the source with a bunch of popup windows.
Old 12-08-2011, 09:38 PM
Caryatis
Dragon

He didnt ask if it was possible to do it, he asked if he could add a hash command using perl and that is not possible. Globalize anything you want and when you type #bothelp you will get invalid command.
Old 12-08-2011, 10:59 PM
pepsiphreak79
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akkadius View Post
It is but you need to globalize player.pl scripts by adding an include for each subroutine, not necessarily a plug and play solution.

Also, pepsiphreak79 you used a eq operator which is meant for string comparison, not integer. And you don't need to quote your integers.

Doesn't really make sense to bloat the source with a bunch of popup windows.
ok thanx for the info im very new at doing Coding so ill see what i can do..
Though i may just leave it as it is and keep it on the unused merc npc's on my machine ..

im not to sure what the eq operater does i thought it was another form of equals = lol to ill fix that up

anyone can feel free to take and use any code posted and fix it for there own uses though if you update something to awesomeness let me know