Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Feature Requests

Development::Feature Requests Post suggestions/feature requests here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-30-2008, 11:45 PM
trevius
Developer

Default List of Features that are missing or need work

I am starting this to help keep track of what needs work or is currently missing from EQEmu. I will try to add/remove things from this list as they get fixed or brought to attention. If anyone has more items for this list, or thinks something can be removed, feel free to reply with the info.

Last Updated on September 22nd 2011

Major Systems that need work:

1. Shrouding and Monster Missions - Not working at all
2. Guild Tribute - Not working at all as far as I know
3. Evolving Items - Evolving items do not function yet, but some code is currently being worked on to implement them.
4. Raid Leadership AAs - Not working at all
5. Discord Merchant - Unsure on the current status of this.
6. /feedback reporting - I believe some of the code for this is already in the source, but it needs a table and probably an opcode/struct to be functional.
7. Shared Tasks - No code supporting this in the source yet, but Derision did do some work on this a while back that was not completed/committed.
8. Destructible Objects - We have the code to get these implemented, but needs to be added and finalized still.
9. Ornamentations - The hard part of implementing this will be figuring out how to handle the actual combine, since the item model is not included in the ornamentation item.

Working Systems that could use tweaking/improvement:

1. Raid System - This system now works (thanks KLS), but I think it still needs some tweaking to work out the details
2. Pet Items - Pet items only add stats for visible slots such as armor and weapons, but not for the non-visible armor slots.

Items on this list that have now been added:

1. Mail - Thanks to Derision, this is now working! He also fixed chat channels!
2. Voice Macro system introduced in OoW and the window to make chat macros for them.
3. Item Links - Thanks to AndMetal, links now work fully including any augments on the item.
4. Chat Server - Thanks to Derision, this is now fully functional and stable.
5. LDoN Adventures - Thanks to KLS, LDoN Adventures are now fully functional!
6. Facial Features - Facial Features are now fully functional including for Illusions.
7. Leadership AAs - Thanks to Derision, this is now fully functional.
8. /bug Reporting - Thanks to KLS, this is now fully functional.
9. Charm Stat Scaling - Thanks to KLS and Realityincarnate, this is now fully functional.
10. Attunable Items - This is now fully functional.
11. Healing Aggro - Thanks to KLS, healing aggro seems to work appropriately now.
12. Player Titles - Thanks to Derision, new Title commands and the Titles Window are now fully functional.
13. Augment Distillers - Augment Distillers should now function properly I believe.
14. Augmenting Items - All known crashes related to augmenting items should now be resolved.
15. Guild Bank - Thanks to Derision, Guild Bank is now fully functional.

FYI, I started a personal list like this a while back, and almost half of the original items on that list have already been added thanks to KLS, Derision and all of the other Devs and Contributors to the code. Awesome job everyone

Last edited by trevius; 09-22-2011 at 03:27 AM.. Reason: Voice Macros now implemented.