Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Quests > Quests::Custom

Quests::Custom Custom Quests here

Old 02-02-2009, 03:11 PM
Valcrist
Sarnak

Default DarkAuspices Performer Script

Well heres some of it, I don't want to release it all incase someone happens to play on the server and knows all the answers.
Code:
sub EVENT_SAY
{
my $port = $qglobals{port} ? $qglobals{port} : 0;
my $a = quest::ChooseRandom(1388,1389,1390,1391);

if (($text =~/hail/i)&&($port <= 6))
	{
	quest::say("I do not believe you have enough knowledge of the Inner Sanctum to help me $name. You should seek out Azail.");
	}
if (($text =~/hail/i)&&($port >= 7))
	{
	quest::say("Praise be it to the Muses! Finally someone comes along who appears to be able to [help] me!");
	}
if (($text =~/help/i)&&($port >= 7))
	{
	quest::say("$name, you have endured a number of trials throughout your journeys here and mastered many of The Master's old high generals.  If you are [willing] to help my cause, i can further increase your knowledge of this domain.");
	}
if (($text =~/willing/i)&&($port >= 7))
	{
	quest::say("Well you see, The Master was never fond of my musical ambitions, so when he brought The Mistress here, I was hesitant to show her my abilities even though she appeared quite interested.  Finally one day, myself and the other muscicians of this domain played a single song for her.  That is when everything started going [wrong].");
	}
if (($text =~/wrong/i)&&($port >= 7))
	{
	quest::say("Indeed, at first it was just small things, a broken string here, and missed tune there.. but then the others began getting sick.  They lost the ability to play and eventually, as you can see, I am the final and last preformer of The Master. I believe that The Mistress put some kind of curse upon us that slowly drained our life force the more we played.  Thus after the last musician died, I quite playing any form of music or instruments.  However, the longer I stay away from my music, the weaker I become.  So I need your help in [curing] this evil curse.");
	}
if (($text =~/curing/i)&&($port >= 7))
	{
	quest::say("Yes, I do not know what will happen when I strke a note against my drum. It has been many years since I last touched it.  When you are [ready] we can begin and hopefully you will find the right answers to this riddle!");
	}
if (($text =~/ready/i)&&($port >= 7))
	{
	quest::say("Very well.  Let's begin!");
	quest::emote("picks up his drum and strikes the center, causing a deep and long echo to pass through the hall.");
	$client->Message(15, "As the tone of the drum passes your ears, you faintly hear the screaming of others as if they were standing right next to you");
	quest::spawn2($a,0,0,-2.1,3497.4,100.8,2.8);
	quest::signalwith($a,2,0000);
	quest::spawn2(1392,0,0,$x,$y,$z,$h);
	quest::spawn2(1440,0,0,$x+5,$y+5,$z,$h);
	quest::depop();
	}
}
After the above starts the event which is the first part below.
Code:
sub EVENT_SIGNAL
{
if ($signal == 1)
	{
	}
if ($signal == 2)
	{
	quest::emote("feels awakened as his bones rise from the ground and form flesh around them.");
	quest::say("Quick and Simple, Straight to the Torch. Home to this tunnel, which became everyones advertising Porch!");
	quest::settimer("wrong1",15);
	}
}
sub EVENT_SAY
{
my $a = quest::ChooseRandom(1404,1415,1426);

if ($text =~/east commons/i)
	{
	quest::say("Very Well $name");
	quest::spawn2($a,0,0,$x,$y,$z,$h);
	quest::signalwith($a,2,0000);