Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Quests > Quests::Custom

Quests::Custom Custom Quests here

Old 11-04-2008, 02:55 PM
ObakeWarrior
Fire Beetle

Default Defend the City Quest...?

I want to design a way for a guild to control a city as their *homepoint* and every guild that joins up will get a fort, or city to control *their choice of whats left* I'll make them a custom stackable item that is has the name of the guild on it...you save them up show em to me i'll tally them for your wins over their guild masters *only guild masters will drop the items* every player will have a gate clicky and should probably be bound in.

you will only get to have a city or fort IF your have a guild of 15 members 65+ *won't be to hard to get there*guards and gm's will be almost the same strength in all towns and will be level 70 for guards, with 30k hp's hit for 700's, and gm's will be 71 and 45k hp's and hit for 850's. *the gm's won't drop any items til a guild has been accepted to defend the city*

if possible is there a way to make it so that it shows the kills like on tz/rz when they kill a GM? as well as when anyone pvp's a player?

also, make it so it gives you points to spend on items that i decide to make and put in...?
Old 11-04-2008, 03:02 PM
ObakeWarrior
Fire Beetle

oh and by GM i mean Grand Masters *the main trainers*
Old 11-05-2008, 08:28 AM
Dodie
Sarnak

it's possible, you just gotta know how to do it :P
Old 11-05-2008, 01:26 PM
Richardo
Banned

Good thing about EQEMU is that you can create your own zones. That actually sounds like a very cool idea. Most of this can be done with perl...
Old 11-06-2008, 09:22 AM
ObakeWarrior
Fire Beetle

i'm gonna start working on it soon...my quest and spell editors aren't working *thought it was just my spell* others are fine tho. but yeah...i was thinking of if someone collects a certain amount you get your 3.0 epic...among other items that i'll create for it *you'll get 2.0guild only charm with your guilds name on it, and other items you won't find in normal raids, BUT you can get your epic's by doing the Best of the Best and get 1st..than have a LEGENDARY Best of the Best where only winners of the Best of the Best, or anyone with their 2.0 epics *if you earned it through guild wars* and the winners of the LEGENDARY best of bests gets to have a suffix title that ONLY the winner of the legendary best of best will have..if you beat him you get the title.

but right now still going through tweaking out the oldschool items in Velious, Kunark, and completed with Nagefan Lair, and Vox revamps. They now are 70 his for about 1k, and have 150k hp's and loot is actually really good 150 hp equip. all raid bosses that hit for 1k under drop 150hp items, 250hp items for 1-2k, and 2-3k its 350...ect. NONE of the equipment will be custom in ANY zone only upgrade hp/mana wise and stats..same models and names. its similar to EZ but 46 you get ORNATE armor *the kizraks and stuff* in pojustice which is 80hp/mana *not GREAT but good* and in level 10-20 zones *crushbone, paludal, loio, blackburrow, and oasis* drop kunark gear *blood ember/deepwater ect..* epics at level 1 BUT not enhanced..i'm going to make them V2 *+10 to damages and enhanced stats* and put them on the final monster of your PoJustice trial. which i will make slightly harder.

i still have ALOT of revamping but should be fully done within 2 weeks with 95% of my revamps but for now people should be able to play pretty well *EverQuest Reborns the server*
Old 03-25-2009, 08:19 PM
anxious
Fire Beetle

if I recall there used to be a server here many years ago that would let you own cities, buy guards to guard it, seemed like a great idea. Wished it was still here.
Old 03-27-2009, 09:15 AM
RichardoX
Hill Giant

There were several. Defiance of Harmony, Lucid Visions and other various GW attempts.

They were all derivatives of GuildWars.