Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Bug Reports

Development::Bug Reports Post detailed bug reports and what you would like to see next in the emu here.

Old 11-01-2004, 06:40 PM
sotonin
Demi-God

Quote:
You can have a table named poopie_poop_poop with column turd(float) and the program would still run fine.
Shit! you have that table too! omg i thought i was the only one :(
Old 11-02-2004, 12:54 PM
hypershadow66
Banned

lol. Hey when they fixed the black screen, was the problem in Zone.exe or World.exe? because i cant get zone compiled since the new quest system but world compiles fine.
Old 11-02-2004, 08:18 PM
Elkay
Hill Giant

The BSOD is "fixed" as of the latest pre-compiled release. I've tested it with multiple characters in multiple zones. I quote "fixed" for a couple reasons, but foremost because of a question of compilers over an actual problem with the code. I've never worked with Eqemu off of VC 6. I started working off my own compiles of the emu only after I installed VS .NET 2K2 when our company adopted this suite as our standard. Since then I have used VS 2K2 as the compiler, until a couple days ago when our company upgraded to 2K3 as our compiler. This same night was the night I started having ASCII beep issues, tho I had the CVS compile bug issues for the past couple days, possibly completely unrelated. I'm not sure where the problem lies for sure at this point, and it may take a day or two to figure it out for sure, but at this point I see it as one of two places, either SF/CVS or the difference in VC6/VS2K2/VS2K3 compilers. All I know is that as of the moment, I have a current working server, and that makes me very happy. Compileable sources are just the icing on the cake. WTG and big thumbs up to all of the EQEmu dev team for all the recent improvements.

EDIT:

As of tonight, 6PM 11/3, the current CVS was able to be downloaded, compiled with VS 2003 without errors, and the emulator runs perfectly with no login problems or crashes. WTG guys! =)