Updated to current info (image and I sorted it all out)
Season 3: April 28th 2017 (Friday) - September 29th 2017 (Friday)
RELEASE DATE: Friday, April 28th @ 8PM EST / 5PM PST.
4/28 Opening Week - Lvl 20 Max
5/5 Week 2 - Lvl 30 Max
5/12 Week 3 - Lvl 35 Max
5/19 Week 4 - Lvl 40 Max
5/26 Week 5 - Lvl 45 Max
6/2 Week 6 - Lvl 50 Max
6/16 Week 8 - Lvl 55 Max + General AA's
6/30 Week 10 - Lvl 60 Max
- No boxing limits
- GuildWars server (guilds vs guilds) - RED PVP!
- players start in their home town (by race).
- Lvl 60 (tiered up) with limited AA's (general tab)
- PVE respawn naked (must retrieve corpse to recover items).
- Nexus provides as neutral hub to quick access of old world.
- Soulstone available to return to nexus
- Contestable group/raid bosses for Arena (to be announced!)
- Custom Zones: Pinnacle Cave, West Wastelands and Miraguls Chamber will be available. Warrens/Scarlet/Caverns not available on release (may / may not make a return).
- Guilds can place their own camps in world (consist of 8 guards in a square pattern around a ninth npc, the translocator/bank npc)
* Will restrict away from zonepoints
* Will restrict away from existing npc's
* Cannot place in dungeons or cities
* Upon death of all NPCs camp is destroyed, must be placed again.
* All NPC's of the camp including the bank npc/translocator must be killed to 'destroy' the camp so it does not respawn. You cannot destroy your own guilds camp.
- Guild cities (incentives TBD)
- Players start red at lvl 1
- PVP 4 lvl range, unless you have excess infamy due to training, then any level above you can attack (or be attacked).
- 3 encampments exist that are takeable (tox, greater faydark, lavastorm).
- pvp ears on all corpses (lvl 1+), won't be used for PVP points as previous seasons, but alternatively for contestable arena bosses.
- able to loot cash, PVP points (group points supported also), pvp coins (given to group, lvl 20+ target)
- PVP respawn with items in nexus (minus 1 random inventory item drop, PVP LOOTABLE, DOES NOT INCLUDE EQUIPPED ITEMS).
* health cut in half
* mana set to 0
- PVP lockout of zone for 10 minutes against last zone you died in.
Additional Details to follow on..:
- How to spawn your own guild camp
- How to spawn contested mobs in arena
Current Discussion Post (General Forum):