Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Tools

Development::Tools 3rd Party Tools for EQEMu (DB management tools, front ends, etc...)

Old 09-08-2015, 05:22 PM
MajinCry
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shendare View Post
Right. Shell integration is not part of the program right now.
Aye aye cap'n. Was wanting to make sure, 'cause if that was the case and I did it all manually, I'd be kicking myself. With a sharpish stick.
Old 09-11-2015, 06:33 PM
Shendare
Dragon

Release Notes:

9/11/2015 - Version 1.5

* Fixed: No more crashing from opening archives with large numbers of files. Let me know if you run into one that does!

* Fixed: Hopefully the last of the "Generic GDI+ Error" situations has been eradicated.

* Improved: Vastly improved the speed of opening archives with large numbers of files.

* Improved: Vastly improved the speed of importing and exporting large numbers of files. If more than three files are exported at once, you will get a confirmation of how many files were exported, to let you know when it's done.

* Improved: Application responsiveness has been vastly improved when handling archives with large numbers of files. There should no longer be any conflicts between archive decompressing, interface updating, and thumbnail loading. Scroll through the list of files all you like while the thumbnails continue to load in the background.

https://github.com/Shendare/EQZip/releases/
Old 09-14-2015, 12:35 AM
Shendare
Dragon

Release Notes:

9/13/2015 - Version 1.5.1 Patch

* Fixed: Opening files was resulting in an exception being thrown in a number of intermittent situations.

* Fixed: Item selection changes weren't always being detected and responded to.

* Improved: CRC errors in names of files inside archives will now be ignored. This allows gequip.s3d to be opened.

Old 09-19-2015, 04:08 PM
Shendare
Dragon

Release Notes:

9/19/2015 - Version 1.5.2

* Fixed: Saving global_chr.s3d will no longer result in an error. Its 1,617 files were taking up more filename space than I ever expected (29k bytes, where the largest other archive I'd seen needed around 8k). Now allocating 64kb of memory for the filenames directory section, instead of 16kb.
Old 11-13-2019, 06:58 PM
Tkonpk
Fire Beetle

Seriously thank you for this. Made a Project I'm working on way way way easier. We should link up on discord if you're willing to talk.

Thanks again!