Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 06-05-2022, 01:01 AM
hudge1969
Fire Beetle

Default Account problem

Hi, I had created an account, originally for P99, I am not sure what the username or password is but the login server name is mannyhudge. Is there anyway someone could look up the details and email em to me?
Yes I Have tried resetting the password through the "Lost Password" option but as usual no email ever arrives. Before you ask why I am even bothering? My main toons for both P99 and PEQ The Grand Creation are attached to that account so would like to be able to access it.
Thanks in advance
Old 06-05-2022, 10:51 AM
HookedOnChronic
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by hudge1969 View Post
Hi, I had created an account, originally for P99, I am not sure what the username or password is but the login server name is mannyhudge. Is there anyway someone could look up the details and email em to me?
Yes I Have tried resetting the password through the "Lost Password" option but as usual no email ever arrives. Before you ask why I am even bothering? My main toons for both P99 and PEQ The Grand Creation are attached to that account so would like to be able to access it.
Thanks in advance
Exact same thing is happening to me too all I need is a password reset for the login server name but there is no email being sent I did SMS verification too and it said one last final step to verify through email but they never send an email.
Old 06-05-2022, 03:42 PM
kingsblend10
Fire Beetle

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookedOnChronic View Post
Exact same thing is happening to me too all I need is a password reset for the login server name but there is no email being sent I did SMS verification too and it said one last final step to verify through email but they never send an email.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hudge1969 View Post
Thanks in advance
I am having the same issue. Just trying to reset my password for my p99 account. Can someone please look into this. There might be an issue with the email server because it also took all night to receive a password reset email for my forum account and now this email issue for the loginserver password reset. Thank you for all that you do for EQEMU
Old 11-01-2022, 12:02 AM
hudge1969
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushmule View Post
Has this problem been solved yet? I can't login because of identity verification error.
Thread got kinda takenover by something that is an issue (and really wish would get fixed) but not what my original question was for. I first started playing emu's on P99. I had made an account for that server but back then since P99 shared the same hosts I made a character on PEQTGC just for abit of variety. What my question was is there a EQEMU account that got created for that account? If so how do I find out what it is?
To answer your question Bushmule, yes it is still an issue. Unless U use a gmail account there is no guaranty that an activation email will ever reach you.
Old 11-01-2022, 12:43 AM
Huppy
Demi-God

This has been going on for ........years ....

Old 11-01-2022, 03:33 AM
hudge1969
Fire Beetle

[QUOTE=Huppy;268506]This has been going on for ........years ....

yeah be nice if some fixes were prioritied over upgrades
Old 11-29-2022, 05:58 AM
agelababypo
Fire Beetle

What is the PEQ the grand creation? See it on my server choice above blue and red. Seems to be a fairly healthy population, not as good as p99.
Old 11-29-2022, 03:11 PM
hudge1969
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by agelababypo View Post
What is the PEQ the grand creation? See it on my server choice above blue and red. Seems to be a fairly healthy population, not as good as p99.
From what I've been led to believe, PEQTGC is the public test server for EQEmu. Currently it goes up to the OOW expansion with plans in the work to introduce DON in the furture. the website is here http://www.projecteq.net/forums/index.php?articles/ if you want to check it out.

Tho whom it may concern, I am still waiting for a reply to my actual question on the original post as opposed to everyone using it to complain about emails not getting through which is a legitimate complain just not what I was asking about