Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 04-15-2023, 08:55 PM
IVHed
Fire Beetle

Question Win EQEmu Server Setup LAN connection issue

I need help sorting how to troubleshoot my eqhost.txt and eqemu_config.json files. The error I get is the public address [192.168.55.1] doesn't match the detected address [75.65.224.105] so I changed it:

Code:
      "world" : {
         "loginserver" : {
            "account" : "",
            "password" : "",
			"host" : "192.168.55.1",
            "port" : "5998"
         },
To:
Code:
      "world" : {
         "loginserver" : {
            "account" : "",
            "password" : "",
			"host" : "75.65.224.105",
            "port" : "5998"
         },
I still get the same error so I don't know where it's getting the 55.1 address if I changed it to the 224.105 address. So let's say I choose to ignore the config check since I'm only playing on my own network - when I launch Everquest Titanium after modifying the eqhost.txt file with any address I have from the setup, even 127.0.0.1:5998, it won't connect. The database is working fine, ports open and talking. The only other error I get, which doesn't seem game breaking, is:

Code:
 UCS | QueryErr | QueryDatabase [1146] [Table 'peq.chatchannel_reserved_names' doesn't [exist SELECT] id, name FROM chatchannel_reserved_names]
I have no doubt this issue has been addressed many times before but when I try to access the help files at https://eqemu.gitbook.io/untitled/eq.../configuration but only get "Page Not Found". I try to connect to Discord at https://discord.gg/QHsm7CD and it says it can't connect.

Without being able to access the docs or the Discord this is the only place I can ask. Better links/invites would be appreciated but I'm open to any suggestions. Thank you.