Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > EQEmu Operations Center

EQEmu Operations Center Web development tools

Old 10-23-2018, 06:11 PM
tako_EQ
Fire Beetle

Pretty sure I have done everything needed to connect to eoc, but still getting the same 2 error messages when trying to log onto eoc

made a new user with a password, changed it from localhost to all, and has permissions for all database (and peq database)

added a rule in my firewall to allow port 3306 through

someone said something about fowarding a port on my router? but when i login to my router, i dont see any such option to do that.

if anyone could help it would be awesome, thanks a ton
Old 02-13-2019, 02:26 AM
sklead
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tako_EQ View Post
Pretty sure I have done everything needed to connect to eoc, but still getting the same 2 error messages when trying to log onto eoc

made a new user with a password, changed it from localhost to all, and has permissions for all database (and peq database)

added a rule in my firewall to allow port 3306 through

someone said something about fowarding a port on my router? but when i login to my router, i dont see any such option to do that.

if anyone could help it would be awesome, thanks a ton
When you go to your router page it's usually under the "Advanced" settings, sometimes under a subsection called "Port Forwarding". Some routers give you the option to only do UDP or TCP, some give the option to do both.

If you still can't find it you can download Simple Port Forwarding here and just select your router model and put in your username/password, then input the port you want to forward and it'll do it automatically.

Additionally, to check if your ports are actually open, you can check here

If you open port 3306 on your firewall and router and it still doesn't work, most likely your database permissions are wrong. Try running the command below, where "username" is the username you want and "password" is the password you want

Code:
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON *.* TO 'username'@'%' IDENTIFIED BY 'password';
Old 05-21-2019, 02:20 AM
Xanathol
Sarnak

I'm trying to use the Zone Copy tool to copy a zone from one database to another but when I get to the 'Database Connection to Import Content from ' section, the dropdown says 'select' and that is all - any tips on getting this to work?