Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-01-2015, 05:06 PM
Grimluck
Sarnak

Default EQ Music: Reimagined

Hey everyone. Been playing EQ since 1999, and have always, always loved its music. If anything can bring back the nostalgia, it would be the music. I'm sure some of you feel the same way. One of my main hobbies is music production and post-production. A few weeks ago, I began a project I call "EQ Music: Reimagined" with the idea of "reimagining" the classic Everquest MIDI music with new renditions made with high quality instrumentation. The idea is to give the old music a modern makeover while staying in the spirit of the old themes. I have completed several themes to date with several more on the way.

https://soundcloud.com/everquest-music-reimagined

Currently, I'm looking for developers that are willing to work with the source code to be able to implement the .mp3 files I'm making to be used in-game with the Titanium client. If you're interested in working with me, send me a message and we can discuss it.

Tags
everquestmusic