Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 06-25-2006, 05:41 PM
asamod
Fire Beetle

Default how do i setup multiple accounts on my server?

I have set up the version 7 of the server on my computer with titanium version of eq.

i want to let my kids and me to play on it with diffrent accounts but i seem to get the same account no matter what login and password is used same chars and all no matter what.

i tried looking but i'm not finding the right info on this could some one explain to me what i did wrong and how to fix it so i can have more then one login and password for me and my kids to play on my server.

looking for a dev setup for me and normal one for my kids so i can change mobs summon items whatever and they can just wander around and play.

the server it self seems to work fine it's just not allowing diffrent accounts.
Old 06-25-2006, 07:04 PM
hawkbs
Fire Beetle

See this thread it helped me alot http://www.eqemulator.net/forums/showthread.php?t=20772

you will also have to go into the accounts in your database to create the accounts for yourself and your kids by entering the name, password and IP of their PC's which can be obtained by going to control panel, then network connections and right clicking on Local Area Connection. Choose Status and then click on the support tab. You will see the computers IP address there.
Also when in the accounts section you will need to set your status at 250 to be GM and set the kids accounts as 0 for normal user. Hope this helps.
The only problem I have atm is that if one of my chars dies then sometimes it will default to the other account that is online. Cant find a way around that atm but Im guessing its also a minilgin issue.

Last edited by hawkbs; 06-26-2006 at 03:08 AM..
Old 06-25-2006, 08:57 PM
asamod
Fire Beetle

Thank you for the help.