Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 06-11-2012, 06:31 AM
PurplePony
Fire Beetle

I have been on the server for about 3 weeks and have to say I am loving it. The GM staff is awsome to say the least and the content has me hooked. The custom revamps add such a nice twist to the server. There really is something for everyone. Great solo/boxing play and now with some raid level content added and to be added, it gives everyone something to enjoy. If you server hop and land there you might not hop any farther. Helpful community members are always contributing great info on the server forums so check it out =D
Lootfest
Old 06-11-2012, 09:53 PM
Soulcold
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurplePony View Post
I have been on the server for about 3 weeks and have to say I am loving it. The GM staff is awsome to say the least and the content has me hooked. The custom revamps add such a nice twist to the server. There really is something for everyone. Great solo/boxing play and now with some raid level content added and to be added, it gives everyone something to enjoy. If you server hop and land there you might not hop any farther. Helpful community members are always contributing great info on the server forums so check it out =D
Lootfest
I hopped. :P
Old 06-14-2012, 06:01 PM
OoDemizeoO
Sarnak

Our server rule for 3 boxing was just lifted. Players may now 3 box if they wish! (change is due to current content changes and upcoming changes)
Old 06-27-2012, 02:45 AM
OoDemizeoO
Sarnak

A few new things were added today.

NPC Changes.
-New AA Merchant with items for banked aa's now in lavastorm (more things going to be added as time goes on)

-New Level Changer npc in lavastorm now. Basically once you hit lvl 85 you can then purchase some no trade lucky dice that allow you to adjust your lvl between 1 - 85 at any time by simply stating to the npc what lvl you desire. This will allow power lvling other toons easier without swapping gear around and or lvling with friends or other players without making a ton of new toons.

-Item to Token exchange npc added to Lavastorm. Basically he gives you back the token from said boss that the item came from so you may then choose another item.
Old 07-04-2012, 04:27 AM
OoDemizeoO
Sarnak

Lootfest is running Double Experience to celebrate the 4th of July. Goes now until July 7th at midnight. Perfect time to start a toon and grind some aa's. I know lots will be making purchases from our AA merchant the next few days!
Old 07-11-2012, 05:46 PM
OoDemizeoO
Sarnak

Our double xp got extended till this friday. We also got a new hub zone! =D
Old 07-14-2012, 04:22 PM
OoDemizeoO
Sarnak

Some server stability and Hub zone stability issues fixed.
Old 07-17-2012, 03:06 PM
OoDemizeoO
Sarnak

Ok so all of our dev team got together and we updated the source on our server and some other code. Also found a ton of bugs in our Hub and we havn't had 1 zone crash or mis-loaded zone all day. I can truly say our stability is fixed. (for now)
Old 07-17-2012, 03:24 PM
Maze_EQ
Demi-God

Can I haz free uber gear?

Old 07-23-2012, 10:49 AM
QueenPetals
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maze_EQ View Post
Can I haz free uber gear?
MINUS 50DKP!
Old 07-23-2012, 10:53 AM
Maze_EQ
Demi-God

Noooooo, I can't get my Fungi now......

Old 07-27-2012, 07:19 PM
OoDemizeoO
Sarnak

We now have our donation merchant up and running in our hub zone. More to be added soon to it. Getting closer to the release of our biggest zone revamp ever. (week or 2)
Old 07-30-2012, 08:54 AM
Soulcold
Sarnak

Some problems I have with your new "donations"

"For every 1 dollar you donate, you will gain 10 points..."

Source: http://lootfest.net/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=602

65K points for an aug that will drop in the new zone. 6500 bucks. Don't really care how rare something will be or how hard it will be to get (Which, lets face it, we know it won't be all that hard to get in the end), nothing is worth that kind of money on a private server. Let me know how many of those you sell.

65K points for the new boss token. 6500 bucks. I realize that the content to get this isn't released yet either, but you're going to charge that kind of cash for a piece of gear?

65K for this "yellow ticket" whatever that may be. 6500 bucks.

Older content isn't so bad, (although plat selling is kinda meh, Ni Hao) I can understand 30 bucks for the Quarm token, that's really just not asking a lot. 27 bucks for the North Karana augs? Man, I sure as hell hope you're getting more than one aug from paying that much (Considering you need 4 augs for a piece of gear to be fully augged).

Like I said, this is going off of your pricing on the forums, and I've honestly got to say I'm surprised no one else has said anything yet. This just seems so greedy, and I have a hard time believing that this is the kind of thing you'd all try to pull off, and I know you can do a much better job. This is disgusting.

inb4 the "Don't use it if you don't like it" comments.
Old 07-31-2012, 12:21 AM
QueenPetals
Fire Beetle

Why would we make an in-game item 6500$?

:P

The 65K Points are just there so people can see visually what will be available soon.

65k is the max amount the server will allow a price to be on those merchants.. It was just to give a visual, those items will be available at a proper price when the time comes.

Some people wanted to see a few new things before akheva was released, so instead of taking those items out before making the merchant public, we priced the items high.
Old 07-31-2012, 08:00 AM
Mystic1EQEMU
Fire Beetle

I didnt even see the OOCs about the item being there just to show some of the new loot. I used a little brain power & some common sense. Thats all it took. I cant even believe you would actually think it was there to purposely be 6.5k, what if it was 20 grand, would you still think it was really meant to be purchased? lol