Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 12-15-2004, 12:32 PM
DerrickCole
Fire Beetle

Default please assist

to start off i apologize if the answer to my question is posted somewhere on the forum. i have searched and found nothing but please insert link if i missed it.

now for the problem

from what i have discovered from the top and top left of my screen at this very moment, the 12/15/04 patch screws up the emulator. being the impatient type that i am i went straight to the patch process without even going to the forum. so im screwed. though from reading some posts im getting the idea that it will be safe to patch after 12/15/04...is this true? if so i can just reinstall everquest and do the process all over again..or will i have to wait for the emulator to compenstate? i am thankful for any advice or assistance of any kind that could further enlighten me on this problem.
Old 12-15-2004, 01:10 PM
mattmeck

Quote:
At the top of there forums on the left and middle is our status with llive, if it says were broke and not to patch you can not play EQEmu at this time, if it sayd were current with live then you can, check there before going any further.
Right outa the how to play tutorial
Old 12-15-2004, 01:38 PM
DerrickCole
Fire Beetle

from wut i was told from my friend (who showed me this) he said i would need to update so i did..then i didnt know wut else to do so i asked him he said go on the forum..and i discover the this problem
Old 12-15-2004, 01:41 PM
mattmeck

just a bad day to join, keep checking back and checking for when its safe to patch and we are current again.