Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 03-21-2009, 05:15 AM
drakheim
Banned

Default Cannot establish connection.

Within the last 3 hours i've installed Titanium edition straight from the CDs, did not patch live.

Followed all the start up steps on www.pwnedemu.com to get started on the Vallon/Tallon server.

Ran the edited shortcut with the edited eqhost of course entered my login server account info and get the same error...

"Cannot establish connection with server...make sure you are connected to the internet..."

This would be the first day i've ever tried this and I guess I got here too late. Guess everyone decided to stop supporting the free server when they got bored. Go figure.
Old 03-21-2009, 06:08 AM
shalll
Fire Beetle

I am having a issue as well, usually this site is down when you cannot log into the game.

Trust the eqemu team, they will have this fixxed soon.