Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Support > Archive::General Support

Archive::General Support Archive area for General Support's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 09-22-2003, 10:47 AM
Damilis
Hill Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdankanyin
:evil: well once you get a server going on eqemu you will say that hackersquest suxs. We have more control over the items,zones npcs then they do.also it not that hard to set up out servers
<LOGIC><MATURITY>
LOL i started the eq emulator search 1.5+years ago, ran across HQ and played with it. followed the project until 31 Dec 2001. The post of "happy new year!" stayed there until the last time i checked on it, one weekago. Now the site isnt even up. Long story short i shifted over to EQemu and had a blast playing free EQ again. A little buggy through the .3's but hey, at least the game had some tech support.
Saying that "once you get the servers up" is a silly statement due simply to the fact that the login servers had nearly 95% uptime till Aug. 26 or 27 or so.
This whole "my server is bigger than your server" and "my mobs can beat up your mobs" is about the maturity level of a 12 year old. And so is comming to another emu site advritizing for a different emu is also just bad form.
if HQ ends up being a better EMU that EQEMU, power to ya. I have tried both and right now, i like the EQEMU setup way better. Thats my opinion, thats also my right to have my opinion. Flame me all you want, although i havent flamed anyone, but go ahead. When i get flamed i just consider the source and it then means nothing.
Good job EQEMU dev's, u guys rock. keep it up.
</LOGIC></MATURITY>