Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 04-06-2016, 04:20 PM
ssrazaesh
Banned

Default P99 Account Names Leak

Removed Link

Last edited by Rogean; 04-07-2016 at 11:22 AM..
Old 04-06-2016, 04:28 PM
Akkadius
Administrator

I'll leave this post up, because apparently you're too moronic to realize that this 'leak' doesn't 'leak' anything.

Your childish obsession with Rogean and conspiracy theories is fucked and you really need to get some mental help.

You also need to realize that there are better things to do with your life than to obsess over pixels day in and day out, this is pathetic.

I don't care if Rogean RMT'ed, pulled in donation money and then proceeded to go to Vegas for weeks on end while he did fat lines of coke and played hotel games with a party of hookers, it really has no concern to your insane level obsession over non-existent issues.

Get a life.
Old 04-06-2016, 04:28 PM
provocating
Demi-God

Shouldn't you be over at p2002?
Old 04-06-2016, 04:32 PM
Kingly_Krab
Administrator

Sorry, this has me rolling. "Here's some useless information." Account names are useless, leaking this is not only childish, but shows how much your ass is hurting thanks to you being a little cry baby. Weird how you don't have passwords, almost like you're just trying to flex your microscopic epeen.
Old 04-06-2016, 04:33 PM
ssrazaesh
Banned

I don't play EQ anymore, been months, too busy with work anyways... I did (see past tense?) however dislike the dishonesty on Rogean's and Braknar's part... And if this doesn't leak anything, then so be it...
Old 04-06-2016, 04:35 PM
Akkadius
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssrazaesh View Post
I don't play EQ anymore, been months, too busy with work anyways... I did (see past tense?) however dislike the dishonesty on Rogean's and Braknar's part... And if this doesn't leak anything, then so be it...
Then get over it and move on.
Old 04-06-2016, 04:44 PM
ssrazaesh
Banned

I don't play as it is... but can't give up spending the 20 seconds to troll on Rog and Brak...
Old 04-06-2016, 04:45 PM
Speedz
Hill Giant

ssrazaesh:
You say you have not played, yet you plaster screenshots of yourself online on the other eqmac server in forums like rerolled and redguides? I know I saw it somewhere, I don't care enough to look again.

Also, you might research a server named "Bloodfin" on SWGEmu. You would fit in well there. Since you obviously have a huge issue with multiple things in eqemu why bother sticking around?

Donations are donations. They are not "Payment for services to be rendered"
IF and that is a huge IF the rumor you latch onto were true, what does it matter?
If it was not told up front what the donations were for, then there is no obligation for them to be used for anything specific.

For example, when robregen and I say "Donations are for the TAKP hosting fees and domain renewal only" That is exactly what they are for. Donators can expect their server to be up and running on that host they donate for.

A server admin that says nothing about what the donations are for has no obligation to entertain your rumors. You donate to them, you release all interest in said donation at the time you click pay.
Old 04-06-2016, 04:45 PM
provocating
Demi-God

Lock it please.
Old 04-06-2016, 04:50 PM
ssrazaesh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedz View Post
ssrazaesh:
You say you have not played, yet you plaster screenshots of yourself online on the other eqmac server in forums like rerolled and redguides? I know I saw it somewhere, I don't care enough to look again.

Also, you might research a server named "Bloodfin" on SWGEmu. You would fit in well there. Since you obviously have a huge issue with multiple things in eqemu why bother sticking around?

Donations are donations. They are not "Payment for services to be rendered"
IF and that is a huge IF the rumor you latch onto were true, what does it matter?
If it was not told up front what the donations were for, then there is no obligation for them to be used for anything specific.

For example, when robregen and I say "Donations are for the TAKP hosting fees and domain renewal only" That is exactly what they are for. Donators can expect their server to be up and running on that host they donate for.

A server admin that says nothing about what the donations are for has no obligation to entertain your rumors. You donate to them, you release all interest in said donation at the time you click pay.
Never had a mac and glad you found my old RG username, big surprise its the same as this one lol, don't play EQ or any other MMO atm, I can spend my time as I see fit (now that I have much more of it). I never fully explained why I have it against Brak and Rog, other than mentioning the dishonest donations. I don't owe anybody any explanation either nor do I need one from you, lol. have a good day sir
Old 04-06-2016, 04:51 PM
Akkadius
Administrator

Quote:
Never had a mac and glad you found my old RG username, big surprise its the same as this one lol, don't play EQ or any other MMO atm, I can spend my time as I see fit (now that I have much more of it). I never fully explained why I have it against Brak and Rog, other than mentioning the dishonest donations. I don't owe anybody any explanation either nor do I need one from you, lol. have a good day sir
You don't owe anyone an explanation because you have no valid explanation other than being a douchebag.
Old 04-06-2016, 04:53 PM
ssrazaesh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akkadius View Post
You don't owe anyone an explanation because you have no valid explanation other than being a douchebag.
+1 perhaps, i care not to explain
Old 04-06-2016, 04:54 PM
Speedz
Hill Giant

I don't think I asked for an explanation ss.
You sound butthurt about something that you have zero control over.
My post was a "Don't go away mad, just go away"
Old 04-06-2016, 04:55 PM
ssrazaesh
Banned

mad? I'm so lol'ing right now...
Old 04-06-2016, 04:58 PM
Akkadius
Administrator

Quote:
+1 perhaps, i care not to explain
Then don't go gallivanting around posting bullshit that is a fucking absolute disrespect to everything that we do for the passion for this project.

I'm speaking for some of the hardest working, integrity-filled, intelligent people I've had the honor of being able to work with, including Rogean (Contrary to bullshit RMT/donation speculation) when people come out and try to grief and stir bullshit because they have not the slightest fucking clue what it really means to run a server and deal with all the bullshit on the other side of the fence.

Here, let's make a huge commotion and bitch about everything but not contribute a damn thing but be a complete disrespectful asshole.

Yes, it pisses me off because people pour their heart and soul into these projects, bust their ass (for hardly anything at all) only to be completely disrespected and that's a fucking kick in the face.

Please, do everyone a favor and really think about what you're doing.