Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-14-2017, 10:46 AM
surfbobo
Fire Beetle

Arrow Looking to assemble a small team of hobbyists for Classic server.

Howdy everyone,
As the title says, I am looking for a few individuals who have a casual availability for putting together a classic server. I am interested in hosting a Classic through Kunark, or maybe even Velious or Luclin, server. Time released progression, or as we finish content. Classic models, at least at the start, with classic EXP rates (but would be willing during beta/early stages of server to use 2x or 3x exp) I am interested in using the Titanium client, but am open to other options.
I need people who can take care of the technical side. Perhaps you have some coding skills, or other development skills. I cannot provide much help as of the moment with coding and/or technical skills. My knowledge of code ended in 7th grade computer class, but god damn it was I good at HTML
What I can bring to the table is financial support. I am willing to completely cover the cost of server rental, a web domain, and vBulletin forums for the server. I can probably handle the forums myself -- setting them up and running them. I will also help out with promotion. I have no interest in being a GM on the server, I prefer to be the player, but I will help out with development as much as I can. I am also willing to learn how to code/write quests, etcetera, if you are willing to teach.
If you are interested in a project like this, and can bring something to the table, please reply or send me a private message. I am just gauging interest at this point, and if there is none, then so be it!