Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 11-19-2017, 10:41 PM
kuahara
Sarnak

Default Login script

Anyone have a login script or something faster than logging in 30 characters by hand each time?

I used to have something I did with AHK for logging in 12 at a time on one of the pre-existing eqemu servers. Am logging into my own server now and wondering if there's not a better way. With AHK, it can load at most 2 at a time, then I need to wait until the toons are at char select before logging in the next two (trying more than that creates confusion with the script because another instance will steal the focus while input is being sent).

Thanks.
Old 11-19-2017, 11:17 PM
Maze_EQ
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuahara View Post
Anyone have a login script or something faster than logging in 30 characters by hand each time?

I used to have something I did with AHK for logging in 12 at a time on one of the pre-existing eqemu servers. Am logging into my own server now and wondering if there's not a better way. With AHK, it can load at most 2 at a time, then I need to wait until the toons are at char select before logging in the next two (trying more than that creates confusion with the script because another instance will steal the focus while input is being sent).

Thanks.
Assign each window an identity in AHK.

Old 11-19-2017, 11:26 PM
kuahara
Sarnak

Didn't realize that could be done. Will look into it.

Thanks for the fast reply!
Old 11-19-2017, 11:30 PM
Maze_EQ
Demi-God

Heres some old AHK Stuff for memory reading a certain toggled window.

Code:
#NoEnv  
; #Warn s
SendMode Input 
SetKeyDelay 30, 50
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  
#SingleInstance force
#Persistent
KeyWait, Delete, D
WinGet,hwnd,id,ahk_pid %A_LoopField%
hwnd := MemoryOpenFromPID(A_LoopField)
pointer := MemoryRead(hwnd, 0x00580B08)
tmpvita := MemoryRead(hwnd, pointer+0x100)
MsgBox,4,,Hit yes if this is your vita: %tmpvita% otherwise hit no
IfMsgBox, Yes
{
hwndy := MemoryOpenFromPID(A_LoopField)
goto, pidselected
}
}
pidselected:

Old 11-20-2017, 02:24 PM
sprinkle3
Banned

autologin is amazing

click it , go make coffee

everquest
Old 11-20-2017, 02:41 PM
Maze_EQ
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprinkle3 View Post
autologin is amazing

click it , go make coffee

everquest
plz post ur autologin haxx

Old 11-21-2017, 10:00 PM
kuahara
Sarnak

Since that is probably never going to get a reply, I found this:

http://wiki.ezserver.online/MQ2_Autologin_Setup

Unfortunately, it doesn't say what to put in the server field if you plan to connect to your own personal server. Still digging around in wikis, forums, and google to see if this has already been covered.
Old 11-21-2017, 11:13 PM
Uleat
Developer

There's a reason no one is talking about it...

EQEmulator Forum Rules

To wit: "14. No Macroquest! Discussing the use or installation of Macroquest can result in an account ban. The discussion of any other 3rd party hacks/apps (ShowEQ, MySEQ, Etc) that may do anything that is even remotely considered cheating will result in a warning and possible ban, unless the discussion is purely EQEmu development related and does not include instructions to get or install said hacks. Don't post or pm links about emulator usable Macroquest or you will be banned EQEmu-Wide. You also risk being banned for using it on servers that do not specifically allow it (This is up to the Server Admins)."

Compilin' Dirty
Old 11-22-2017, 12:25 AM
kuahara
Sarnak

This extends to posts created by Akkadius with instructions for automating the login of many accounts? There was no discussion of cheating, just a discussion about how to log in without spending 20+ minutes doing it every time.
Old 11-22-2017, 12:50 AM
Akkadius
Administrator

Uleat is the enforcer - MQ2 is generally prohibited from these forums.

However that doesn't keep people from referencing them on a particular servers resources.

Again - see mqemulator.net for these resources, not these forums
Old 11-22-2017, 01:11 AM
Uleat
Developer

Aye, just an observation as to why people may not be talking about it.

Compilin' Dirty
Old 12-10-2017, 06:54 PM
kokey98
Hill Giant

you don't need ahk or anything special.. unless you also do not use mq2, of course. i am only going over a .bat file that has nothing to do with mq2 directly.

the 'unmentionable' handles everything after you load an instance of eqgame.exe up. so you just need a simple bat file like:

@echo off
start "" /b "C:\<path>\login1 - <toon name1>.lnk"
TIMEOUT 20
start "" /b "C:\<path>\login2 - <toon name2>.lnk"
TIMEOUT 20
start "" /b "C:\<path>\login3 - <toon name3>.lnk"
exit

each lnk is just a created shortcut with this command line:
eqgame.exe patchme /login:<account>

that autopopulates the login, and the rest is 'handled'. follow normal rules if quotation marks are required. if spaces exist in path or exe file as in the example above, anything else??

copy/rename links to easily as many needed, place in some place out of sight -- even just he eq directory works. the .bat file is all you need for easy access. i have a seperate bat file for starting the 'unmentionable' but could easily be placed at beginning of this bat file example too.

i have more than 1 bat for to start eq. one starts just 1 account. then any server specific multi-box configurations.

20 seconds is just for the example... if a ton of toons are logging in, i'd time how long it takes 1 toon to login (worst case scenario near a hub or active bazaar etc to exagerrate load time) and use that for anythign 6-10+. if just 2-3 i'd still leave time to at least select the server before starting 2nd instance.. this is relative to an older pc and not a new one.

you don't even need the unmentionable to make this worthwhile... just type in passwords, hit enter twice, then alt-tab. rinse, repeat... then start selecting toons. at the least you don't have to tab to desktop contantly. AHK (auto-hotkey) can automate stuff too (is that an active hack, genuinely ignorant about a program i've never used nor even gone to there website). simply take this info and go elsewhere for the rest.