Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 04-03-2015, 02:34 AM
Figback65
Discordant

Default AA doesnt work after RoF2 upgrade.

Hello all,

Well another issue lol.

I just rebuilt my server to include RoF2. I can loggin with RoF2 np and fixed all the issues i have came across so far besides a befuddling AA problem.

I have created custom AA for some classes, about 40 to be exact. I made them when I was usen UF client. Classes I made AA for are War, Ranger, Wiz, Monk, Cleric. If i login my server with RoF2, I can only see the AA for Ranger and Wiz. Then i switch back to UF client and I can see all the AA i made. There is nothing different in the AA besides the skill# which i started at 9500 because 9500+ is empty until like 11,000, which class can use, and spellIDs and hotkey IDs of course.

The AA all still work with UF as well, so everything is Correct, Entries in DBSTR and all that jazz. I just cannot see the AA now in RoF2 for War, Mnk, Cleric. Doesnt make any sense.

Any ideas? Everything I have checked has come up empty

Thank you!