Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 10-08-2016, 10:29 PM
Allairus
Sarnak

Default GoD zones

I've read through the forums and found some talk on GoD zones, but I am not sure I understand what I can and can't do with GoD zones. I had read that expeditions do not work, but raids are working. I guess my question is how do you get in those zones if you are not flagged for them. I tried zoning into some and it would not let me. I know my GM account can, but is there anyway I can let people enter these zone freely or is there some other work around for this?

Thank so much in advance,
Old 10-09-2016, 05:24 AM
DanCanDo
Discordant

In the 'zone' table in db, there is a column for setting flags needed, it might say "1",
Get rid of it.
Old 10-09-2016, 08:42 AM
Allairus
Sarnak

Thanks. That worked for the few zones I tried it on. I was surprised, not many of the GoD zones had that set to 1. In fact i think it was only 1 or 2. On the live server I skipped over GoD so really no idea what zones you would have needed keyed for. I know when I tried the 1st step in progression on EQEmu it didn't seem to work so I was concerned about being able to access the zones.

Thanks again.
Old 10-09-2016, 01:46 PM
demonstar55
Demi-God

GoD is fully implemented in the PEQ DB (well, like 99% if not everything :P)

There are no shortcuts for entering GoD flagged zones so you have to actually flag for them.

Expeditions "work" as in you can do them, you don't get the window or /dz commands though.
Old 10-09-2016, 05:04 PM
Allairus
Sarnak

Thanks for the reply. I do not know what I may have did wrong then. I did the 1st step of GoD progression. Everything seemed fine until I completed what I was do and then the NPC would not talk to me and I never got anything saying I received a flag. It was the NPC in Barindu. Forget what it is called but had to go kill like 9 mobs which spawned the named and that all worked. Killed the named and never got a flag and the NPC would not talk to me until I spoke to the NPC beside him who simply gave me the option to drop a task.