Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-18-2010, 05:50 AM
zeiksz
Fire Beetle

Smile many many thanks

hi!

i dont know whom and where exactly to address with my thanks, so i write it in general - maybe it gets forwarded.

so after many error 404 and other broken link stuff i was able to gather enough information to create an s3d viewer program (for maps at moment, my next move is to make actors work) what can show full zone on screen and such. in this work this forum was the biggest help - many peeps were writing about s3d and wld format, what helped a lot and i want to thank to these peeps.

thank yas
Péter

ps: i am programmer, my goal with cracking out these stuff is to make my own eq1, with a better engine then quake 2, and to probably to share. some retro is always fun.

if it counts as advertisement please kick this post: the work in progress stages with my work is at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdCrMT1dNcI

and once again: thanks for those who worked hard to crack these formats and made me available to make a viewer this far in a week or two - i got life and work and such, i would not have a chance at all to do cracking

thanks thanks thanks /salute