Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Bug Reports

Development::Bug Reports Post detailed bug reports and what you would like to see next in the emu here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-31-2016, 02:40 PM
Riklin
Hill Giant

Default Bind Wound skill 200+ not working up to 70%

Server Halls Havoc.

Database version 070_pop

db update version thru 9097

Tested with characters above and below level 50.

I have been testing bind wound and how it works. From what I can tell, bind wound works to repair injuries until your health is 50%+, until you get your bind wound skill over 200. When you attempt to bind wound when your skill is below 200 and your health is above 50%, you get the message "you cannot bind wounds above 50% hitpoints.", "You cannot have your wounds bound above 50% hitpoints".

What the problem is that when your skill is above 200, the message about not binding wounds over 50% still occurs.

I read somewhere that the skill value needs to be above 210. so I tried that. I bound wounds till my skill went to 212. I'm still getting the cannot bind wound with health over 50% message.

I have searched through the rule_values and didn't see anything obvious about this. I even zoned to make sure this issue is not related to zoning.

I have not made any major changes to the database. I removed the defiant armor drops, disabled mercs (in the rules), but that is it.

Why isn't bind wound working up to 70% when your skill is over 200?

Thanks,
Riklin