Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Misc > Misc::Off Topic

Misc::Off Topic Want to talk about something that has nothing to do with EverQuest or the emulator? Post here.

Old 03-19-2012, 07:51 PM
Zlandicar
Sarnak

Default Classic WoW

Hey guys,

nostalgia world of warcraft. These people who made this played EQemu for ages and made some servers, it's got to be the best private server ive ever seen.

http://www.therebirth.net

1x leveling rates, Scripted instance and raids even the low level zones like DM are fully scripted and working well.

Updates happen everyday and its got the old pvp system with ranks, Come check it out.
Old 04-18-2012, 04:48 PM
Luccian
Sarnak

I know this is a slightly older post, but does anyone know of a server or maybe community similar to EQEmu that works on WoW servers?
I love EQ, but after 13 years of playing it and random custom server I like to mix it up a bit. I don't want to play on horrible buggy WoW servers, and thought maybe people took their custom ones to another level. Not just Blizz-like, but completely custom.
Old 04-18-2012, 05:22 PM
Amra
Hill Giant

Wow Emu servers running 3.5.5 (Wrath of the Lich King) ie. TrinityCore is nearly perfect. Currently 4.06 (Cataclysm) cores such as Skyfire and Arkania are pretty stable and under heavy development. Anything beyond 4.06 is pretty buggy right now.
Old 04-18-2012, 05:29 PM
Luccian
Sarnak

Ill look into them.
I have dabbled with Molten-WoW just because of the high server pops... but so many bugs I wanna gouge my eyes out at times.
Old 04-18-2012, 05:32 PM
Amra
Hill Giant

You really won't find much better than molten wow right now I am sure of that. Their team is paid. =)
Old 04-18-2012, 06:37 PM
Luccian
Sarnak

really? maybe its just because cata is newish so there is tons of problems. I think i'll play their wotlk some more then til they get some kinks worked out.
Old 05-12-2012, 12:47 PM
Sakrateri
Dragon

You can check out the vanilla wow 1.12 Im running.

http://kheprigames.no-ip.biz/

Just make an account and if you dont have the client theres a link to download there. Hope to see some of you in there.

you start with a bit more cash then usual but all else is blizzlike.

And dont forget to set your realmlist.wtf to: set realmlist kheprigames.no-ip.biz

Game Gallery

My Forums