Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 06-30-2006, 05:18 AM
Thristam
Hill Giant

Default circle of lavastorm

Im trying to get the circle of lavastorm and the teleport to neriak to work on the old map files.
I looked in the spells table on peq and the location is correct. with the buff values being set to 1000,1389,131 which should be dead on the circle. However, when you cast the spell from outside the zone, it teleports you under the lava. The spells-us.txt shows it being pretty much the same location as above. Im not sure what im missing. Anyone out there have an idea?
Old 06-30-2006, 10:22 PM
Belfedia
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thristam
Im trying to get the circle of lavastorm and the teleport to neriak to work on the old map files.
I looked in the spells table on peq and the location is correct. with the buff values being set to 1000,1389,131 which should be dead on the circle. However, when you cast the spell from outside the zone, it teleports you under the lava. The spells-us.txt shows it being pretty much the same location as above. Im not sure what im missing. Anyone out there have an idea?
Perhaps, you must have more succes to ask in peq forum, they use all the old zones and i think they have handle the problem ? (http://projecteq.net).
http://eqfroggy.new.fr : Froggy French Server Website.
Old 07-01-2006, 01:11 AM
Angelox
AX Classic Developer

Quote:
Is Lavastorm working at all for you? have you tried to #zone to it? Did you solve the client issues with at least Lava and Nektulos ?
Old 07-01-2006, 06:34 PM
Thristam
Hill Giant

Yes, lavastorm works fine with the old maps, i can zone to it from nek with no problems. If i use #zone it drops me off at the druid circle with no problems. But the spell circle of lavastorm isnt working. It TPs me to 460,460, -85 and it ends up in lava.
Old 07-02-2006, 11:04 AM
Belfedia
Demi-God

Quote:
Yes, lavastorm works fine with the old maps, i can zone to it from nek with no problems. If i use #zone it drops me off at the druid circle with no problems. But the spell circle of lavastorm isnt working. It TPs me to 460,460, -85 and it ends up in lava.
I think it was the new loc of lavastorm tp on new grphic ?
Old 07-03-2006, 07:11 AM
Thristam
Hill Giant

Maybe, but i cant find anything that i can change to make it work correctly or point to the new location. Anyone?
Old 07-03-2006, 09:28 AM
Belfedia
Demi-God

Quote:
Maybe, but i cant find anything that i can change to make it work correctly or point to the new location. Anyone?
Spell loc in Database isn't use by emulation,
You must change loc in spell_us.txt and don't forget to change it in Client and server side