Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 06-30-2010, 03:47 AM
Tharkun
Hill Giant

Default Tradeskills

I was wondering if anyone has a DB with more complete recipe tables?

I am starting to gather the info to add as many of the recipes as I can. If others have started this I would like to get a copy of those tables. Then pick up were you left off.

Also I know some of the recipe results were, shall we say controversial..(DON Cultural) so for those I was going to try to have a seperate table or SQL for to add those. I was wondering if anyone had suggestions as to any other TS trees to have as a different update file.

Let me know
Old 06-30-2010, 06:19 AM
joligario
Developer

PEQ has a great TS database. There is still a lot of work to fix some recipes, but it might be a good starting point rather than from scratch.
Old 07-01-2010, 01:04 AM
Tharkun
Hill Giant

It seems that PEQ is up to about LDON, and they are probably the farthest along of the major DB's following Live Progression. I did a lot of poking around last night (last night for me), and have to check some things in the schema that I'm not sure about.
Old 07-01-2010, 01:27 AM
Tharkun
Hill Giant

The part that seems non-sequitor at first glance is how to tag recipes that should require specific TS containers (ie cultural). It seems that the generic containers are hard coded??? At least for the non-inventory items. The carry-able ones I found in the DB, but having trouble locating the various forges and other tradeskill containers that are map objects.

The inventory containers seem pretty straight forward. The object containers, not so much at this point.
Old 07-01-2010, 01:37 AM
Tharkun
Hill Giant

ok... what is the Must_Learn value in the TradeSkill table used for? The values there so far are 0-6 but it does not seem to match any of the related table data. At first glance it seems to be for flagging what shows up in the recipe window on the client, but unless there is another/ different use I would figure that to be a boolean flag of 0 or 1. Some thing like:

IF 0 show in list
elseif 1 do blah
esleif 2 so blah
etc...

Some insight would be lovely.

Thanks
Old 07-01-2010, 03:15 AM
Tharkun
Hill Giant

FOUND IT!!!!

Code:
// must_learn:
 	//  bit 1 (0x01): recipe can't be experimented
 	//  bit 2 (0x02): can try to experiment but not useable for auto-combine until learnt
 	//  bit 5 (0x10): no learn message, use unlisted flag to prevent it showing up on search
 	//  bit 6 (0x20): unlisted recipe flag
Can this be added to the below wiki please and thank you

http://www.eqemulator.net/wiki/wikka...adeskillrecipe

I'm still digging through the code for the how the checks for the TS Objects are handled.
Old 07-03-2010, 06:10 AM
Tharkun
Hill Giant

There seems to be hard coded items (id's under 1000) does any one have a list or at least know where that information can be found. It would really help answer my last few questions that I'm trying to figure out. (which have to do with DON recipes)
Old 07-04-2010, 12:46 AM
trevius
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tharkun View Post
Can this be added to the below wiki please and thank you

http://www.eqemulator.net/wiki/wikka...adeskillrecipe
Yes it can! You just register on the wiki and add it yourself. That is the point of having a Wiki :P

As for item IDs under 1001, I don't believe any exist, but given how SOE does stuff, it wouldn't surprise me if they had some funky thing setup for item IDs under 1001. I believe SOE has even confirmed that their first item ever was a cloth cap, which is item ID 1001. I think they mention it in one of their anniversary videos.
Old 07-05-2010, 01:24 AM
Tharkun
Hill Giant

The reason I ask about those ID's is I noticed the ID's used for world containers are not in the item DB, and the ID used is under 1000. ( for example: 15 for Ovens, and 17 for Forges) That or I'm misunderstanding how those ID references work, or where to find the world containers in the DB.

Had a dumb ass moment looking for the edit button on the Wiki :p