Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 06-02-2009, 07:07 PM
bowmaster
Discordant

Default Explotied X5

Its a fun Server

Come and Join , I am a Gm , 2nd Gm , I will give advise , And Help

Its X5 xp and got bots
Old 06-09-2009, 10:11 PM
arcerean
Fire Beetle

Exploited is not for the die hard eq player, the experience is off the chart. Any one who knew how to fast level on live will max out in aa's and level, in a days play easily.

it is set up for those of us that never got to do the large raids. One can explore and kill big named bosses they never were able to before. There are npcs to help one in plane of knowledge main bank area.

There are plenty of easter eggs through out the server and all items are twinkable for the most part even to your bots. The exceptions are the questable items that were made for those players that keep coming back.

The server is constantly being updated with custom quest or exploits if you will. It is a place to have fun not to be to serious..

The spawn timers have been removed so zoning in and out will repop the zone,, so no waiting hours on a mob,, or to do a raid..

Well thats about all I got to say at the moment,, Come check it out have fun above all else.

Thats that play I hope you will post in this thread the Easter eggs or Quest you find to spread the weath to the new players to the server.
Old 07-26-2009, 02:49 PM
arcerean
Fire Beetle

Have set up a "web page" very cheaply and quickly done is more of a forum then anything else with info on the server no domain just enter the ip
http://98.30.81.170/main.php