Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 07-15-2010, 01:00 AM
blindaviator
Sarnak

Default Luclin Models bug?

I have been setting up a server and modifying it... Somewhere along the way my Luclin character models stopped working... All I had was the old blocky models on all toons... Obviously it was something I changed somewhere that did it..

After a lot of searching and reverting changes I made I finally found that setting PersistantZoneState to 1 would cause my luclin models to stop working...

Is this a known issue or ??
Old 07-16-2010, 10:32 AM
trevius
Developer

In your variables table, if you set expansions too low, it will set the version to below luclin and disable the models as well. If you set it to 32767, it will include all current expansions.
Old 07-16-2010, 03:14 PM
blindaviator
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevius View Post
In your variables table, if you set expansions too low, it will set the version to below luclin and disable the models as well. If you set it to 32767, it will include all current expansions.
Well I hadn't changed that as of yet... I was just now looking into limiting the expansions to DoN and previous (I am wanting to exclude all expansion from Depths to Underfoot)... What would I set that to for that limitation??

Not sure what that large number represents
Old 07-16-2010, 06:17 PM
Tharkun
Hill Giant

It's a bitmask.... meaning you set the base 10 (normal numbers) to the equivilent to the binary bit. for example classic EQ you'd set it to 1 as you want the 2^0 bit on
Luclin is the 4 expansion so you need the biniary 11111

(2^4) + (2^3) + (2^2) + (2^1) + (2^0)
16+8+4+2+1= 32
that should enable luclin in previous

I might be a tad off because I'm not sure if EQ Classic requires a bit in that mask or just the expansions.

The other quick and dirty way would be to set the minimum level of all the zones you don't want in use to higher than the max level on your sever.