Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 12-25-2009, 11:37 PM
lucadian
Fire Beetle

Default Non-legit server?

Does anyone know of a non-legit server where gear is summonable by #summonitem <id number here> and leveling is done the same way? I was told Morrel-Thule or w/e is like that, but the server is down. Any others?
Old 12-26-2009, 12:23 AM
eski2
Hill Giant

I've been looking for a working non-legit but it looks like most of them are gone. Which i understand, less challenge or even no challenge = less playability, but it's still fun sometimes.
Old 12-26-2009, 12:30 AM
ChaosSlayerZ
Demi-God

non legit servers- full gm access, usually used by people who simply want to run around and have a little nostalgia, and kill la few mobs here and there they miss the most, or take a look at zones they never been before. Those servers are hardly "playable", as those people rarely spend more than 40 minutes there, and never come back.

These servers occasionally pop out "by popular demand", stay around for few days and disappear again for months. No one really wants to host such a server since it has no practical or logical purpose.

If all you want to do is run around, and summon uber loot- just host the server on your own PC with mini login.
Old 12-28-2009, 03:45 AM
AndMetal
Developer

I may have a chance to finally bring back A Work In Progress soon, but we'll have to see...

My Contributions to the Wiki
Old 01-01-2010, 04:04 PM
liquest
"Special" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndMetal View Post
I may have a chance to finally bring back A Work In Progress soon, but we'll have to see...
i would love you forever if you did haha jk but that would be amazing if you did bring it up

Liquest Auctions, WTB AA's up to the current compatable clients PST with offer.

"A casual stroll through a lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." ~Fredrick Nietzsche

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.." ~Albert Einstein
Old 01-07-2010, 09:44 PM
Thovar
Sarnak

honestly it would be a better idea for you to install your own server on a spare computer, mess around with it for a few days and get that hair outa your butt since you probably wont want to do it too long, fyi, it will get boring very fast once you #zone into every zone, #kill all mobs, #si uber1337itemz, etc. those servers are impracticle for anyone to really "run" except AndMetal, who kicks a double $$.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:36 PM
Rakayas
Fire Beetle

Location: don't look behind you (cause i'm not there....yet O.o)

he kicks a-$$$$??