Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 10-01-2006, 02:17 PM
Runeblade
Sarnak

Default question about aa's

Ok earlier today I had the regular aa's and no class specific ones as usual and stuff etc. But after fiddling with some item editors and loot tables and stuff I somehow fixed this really bad graphical bug ive been having since the newest patch affecting my online eq and my eqemulator window and I have all aa's including class specific and everything up to omens and was wondering if i should be able to do this since i read today that people are still looking for fixes on aa's and stuff. bah, just tried the class specific aa's on my wizard and they dont work hmmmm. They all show and stuff so i guess its just a matter of editing using some editor then? Thought i just magically fixed something Lol.

Last edited by Runeblade; 10-01-2006 at 10:32 PM..
Old 10-01-2006, 02:30 PM
mattmeck

Mot of the AA's need to be coded in yet.