Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Misc > Misc::Off Topic

Misc::Off Topic Want to talk about something that has nothing to do with EverQuest or the emulator? Post here.

Old 02-04-2013, 02:38 PM
randydr
Fire Beetle

Default tattoo

Hello all,

So I've been really inspired lately to get my first tattoo but I couldn't think of anything to justify tattooing on my body. After some inspiration from a friend, I've started to consider building a tattoo'd sleeve with all the MMO characters that I've spent so many years of my life playing.

One of those influential characters was from Everquest. I played EQ back in the day. Back when Brad was running the show as Verant. Then the game was sold to Sony & I continued to play & eventually quit after Planes of Power.

Unfortunately the HDDs with EQ are long gone so my goal here is to obtain a picture of my character as it was before I quit.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I should go about this?

A few minor details:

Race: Gnome
Class: Necromancer
Gear: I had it all at the time. The duck epic, full class threads. The image I am looking for is a Female Gnome Necromancer with the epic, maybe that bone helm (don't recall the name), the necro robe, gloves & boots + that triangular shield (don't recall the name). I can get the exact item details, but first I'd like to know what the community thinks would be the best way to make this happen.

Thanks!
Old 02-04-2013, 02:45 PM
c0ncrete
Dragon

download RoF, turn off new models, connect to non-legit test server, create female gnome necro, summon and equip appropriate gear, strike a pose, then take a screen shot?
Old 02-04-2013, 02:51 PM
randydr
Fire Beetle

download RoF: unless I am mistaken, RoF is 39.99$? I don't mind spending 40bux on my quest to obtain an image and will if necessary. Any other recommendations?
Old 02-04-2013, 02:54 PM
c0ncrete
Dragon

you are mistaken.

http://www.eqemulator.org/forums/showthread.php?t=36270
Old 02-15-2013, 02:21 PM
randydr
Fire Beetle

bump.

Is there anyone in the house who is willing to collaborate with me?

I will happily compensate you for your effort.

Thanks!
Old 02-16-2013, 03:55 PM
liquest
"Special" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by randydr View Post
bump.

Is there anyone in the house who is willing to collaborate with me?

I will happily compensate you for your effort.

Thanks!
Care to go into more detail about collaborate?

Liquest Auctions, WTB AA's up to the current compatable clients PST with offer.

"A casual stroll through a lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." ~Fredrick Nietzsche

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.." ~Albert Einstein
Old 02-16-2013, 07:56 PM
randydr
Fire Beetle

By collaborate, I mean, I provide the item details & you do all of the leg work to create the images.

While writing this replay & starting to scan Allakhazam, I realized that getting a list of the items is probably the hardest part.

I will follow up with this thread l8r.

Thanks!