Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > EQEmu Operations Center

EQEmu Operations Center Web development tools

Old 03-20-2015, 11:02 AM
archdragon24
Fire Beetle

Default Mass Item Creation

HI All,

I was wondering if there is a quicker way to create items using the Operation Center or other tools. We are currently creating 10 tiers of weapons/armor, which have a pretty straight forward linear scaling. For example, rogue pierce weapon:

Tier 1: 1/30
Tier 2: 2/30
Tier 3: 3/30
Tier 4: 4/30
Tier 5: 5 /30
ect.

Is there a way to do a mass item creation? Instead of manually having to create each on of these in the Item creator, can we create the stats in, say a formatted excel spread sheet, and than upload the spread sheet into a tool that would assign a new ID and create the item in the DB?

We have a lot of items to create that follow this logic and are looking for a quicker implementation than doing each one manually, if it is possible.
Old 03-20-2015, 01:36 PM
Akkadius
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by archdragon24 View Post
HI All,

I was wondering if there is a quicker way to create items using the Operation Center or other tools. We are currently creating 10 tiers of weapons/armor, which have a pretty straight forward linear scaling. For example, rogue pierce weapon:

Tier 1: 1/30
Tier 2: 2/30
Tier 3: 3/30
Tier 4: 4/30
Tier 5: 5 /30
ect.

Is there a way to do a mass item creation? Instead of manually having to create each on of these in the Item creator, can we create the stats in, say a formatted excel spread sheet, and than upload the spread sheet into a tool that would assign a new ID and create the item in the DB?

We have a lot of items to create that follow this logic and are looking for a quicker implementation than doing each one manually, if it is possible.
Nothing currently is possible, I would like these feature too but you'd be stuck using Excel in the meantime.

What you're asking is a lot of work, for me its mostly a matter of time.