Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 12-15-2008, 12:53 PM
riff
Fire Beetle

Lightbulb Spreading the word about Eqemulator

Greetings everyone.. This is Greetings and Sayonara from TZ/RZ. were fairly new to the emulator scene but so far its amazing.... I stumbled apon this website after seeing youtube of a different emulator.. i think pwnedemu

i would like to get (steal) as many EQ emulator players as possible and bring them to eqemulator rather than those other ones... I feel the best way is to overload youtube with quality videos of PVP and guild raids.... I have decent skill in video editing, i am 1) lacking the proper level and 2) im not sure how to capture ingame video.. but i would be down with anyone (preferably a gm (for all access to zones etc)) and getting good camera angles...

ill be willing to do this on any server, but i would like to advertise Eqemulator as a whole rather than just specific servers..

also maybe setup a youtube on how "easy" it is to get these emulators running.. I actually gave up after a few days of trying to get on, because lack of help and support..

please contact me via email

mccabe.tonna@gmail.com

or in game on tz/rz

Sayonara everyone
Old 12-15-2008, 12:55 PM
riff
Fire Beetle

also.. please send me an email when you reply to this topic.. otherwise i probably wont check this forum much.....

thanks again everyone