Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Development

Development::Development Forum for development topics and for those interested in EQEMu development. (Not a support forum)

Old 03-04-2008, 02:18 PM
gernblan
Discordant

I quite agree.

Our plans are to use some from each theme for standalone dungeons, and even a few chained dungeon crawls, then use the rest of the zone slots for completely custom (original) zones.
Jest 4 Server
Linux (Jest3 runs on Fedora, our Dev servers usually run on Ubuntu and/or Gentoo), OC-12 Connection = Hella Fast
Old 11-30-2008, 08:56 PM
John Adams
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcardX View Post
All you LDoN haters out there are going to be sad to hear work has already begun on LDoN, mostly at PEQ so far, but LDoN is coming to an emulated server near you.. probably not until sometime after the holidays though.
Did this ever get done? I haven't looked over the task system enough to see if it encompasses LDoN.
Old 11-30-2008, 09:46 PM
Andrew80k
Dragon

It doesn't. The LDoN system is quite a bit different than the task system.
Old 12-08-2008, 04:27 PM
John Adams
Demi-God

That's what I thought, too. I just didn't want someone saying that it has been done, and it's in this new system noob! heh =) thanks for clarifying.
Old 12-09-2008, 10:05 AM
bushman77
Hill Giant

Default ldon thingy

here is something in the archives i found you may want to play with it
http://eqemulator.net/forums/showthr...ight=adventure
Old 12-09-2008, 11:25 AM
unknownhost
Sarnak

love LDON's. the only problem on live was that much better equipment was faaar easier to get. especially once generic uber gear (for level)started dropping off any mob in the game. on the Emu things are still, forgive me, archaic enough that the LDON gear is still useful i feel. it certainly seems on par/better than hate/fear and velious gear. and the customization options this type of work brings up are very interesting!

anyways, just couple things havent heard anyone mention so just in case...

dont forget the leaderboard system with the ldon's! i say this not to add to you guys already overwhelmed paletes but rather because i guess it might be easier to code in things like that if its supported by the initial design?

that and Augments were a crucial part of the LDON's loot. seperate thread there (and i think theres already an ongoing one or two...) but i fully understand that those are being a PIA up til now for everyone.

i really hope one day i can actually contribute to this stuff... sucks watching it all go down all the time. /grumble about his own complete lack of coding ability.