Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-16-2022, 12:24 PM
Freejack
Sarnak

Default A couple oddities on the server I found......

Ok Since I am unsure of how the anticheat system fully works yet, I check and monitor what looks like odd behavior or unusual things.

I have found a couple of things:

1: I have found bowls and toolboxes being used instead of bags. Bowls that hold more than a bag? Toolbox I can see but a bowl which is used to combine materials holding more than a bag could hold.

2: I have found rings on characters that have (Test) on the end of the name.

All this was found due to the account deleting the characters and at a level that I just found odd. So I transferred them to my account and then inspected them. I think this individual was testing to see if anything had been fixed. They created 28 pages of MQ2 hacker reports.

Also is there a master list of banned IP's or player logins that is available to admins?