Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 05-17-2009, 12:38 PM
chrsschb
Dragon

Default FYI: Issue with 524_rules_values_notes.sql

Just letting people know about this issue with this SVN file. Apostrophes are used to denote certain values which is fine if apostrophes weren't also used through out the file to show ownership (like Wizard's, Warrior's, etc) or conjunctions (and, weren't, aren't, you're) and it's going to cause SQL Syntax errors.
Code:
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'ms time until a player corpse is moved to a zone's graveyard:if one is specified for the zone' WHERE rule_name = 'Zone: GraveyardTimeMS';
Old 05-17-2009, 12:52 PM
vales
Discordant

Wasn't there supposed to be a "/" in front of apostrophes?

Quote:
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'ms time until a player corpse is moved to a zone/'s graveyard:if one is specified for the zone' WHERE rule_name = 'Zone: GraveyardTimeMS';
Like so?
Old 05-17-2009, 01:17 PM
vales
Discordant

Damn no edit button.

It's supposed to be:
Quote:
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'ms time until a player corpse is moved to a zone\'s graveyard:if one is specified for the zone' WHERE rule_name = 'Zone: GraveyardTimeMS';
Old 05-17-2009, 02:29 PM
chrsschb
Dragon

Yeah, I fixed all mine already but just wanted to let people know about this.
Old 05-17-2009, 02:55 PM
vales
Discordant

Ah, I see.

I would use it, only there hasn't been any newer binaries posted since Rev497. :( For those that can't compile the sources like me, we're pretty much stuck with what ever version is posted.

Can someone upload the newest binaries? I mean, come on. It's almost 40 revs behind. If there were nightly compiles available, that would be most awesome.

Please?
Old 05-17-2009, 04:05 PM
chrsschb
Dragon

At least you can update binaries. Whenever I do it everyone loses their gear =P
Old 05-17-2009, 04:21 PM
trevius
Developer

Yeah, Shendare had already messaged me about this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shendare
I don't know the best way to bring this up or to whose attention I should bring it, but I updated to the latest SVN (Rev52 and ran the SQL patch 524, but there were a number of lines with unescaped single quotes that errored out.

Specifically, the following (I escaped the offending single quotes and re-ran the commands):

UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'item\'s hunger restored = this value * item\'s food level:100 = normal:50 = people eat 2x as fast:200 = people eat 2x as slow' WHERE rule_name = 'Character:ConsumptionMultiplier';

UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'ms time until a player corpse is moved to a zone\'s graveyard:if one is specified for the zone' WHERE rule_name = 'Zone: GraveyardTimeMS';

UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'wiz\'s crit chance:on top of BaseCritChance' WHERE rule_name = 'Spells:WizCritChance';

UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'The bonus base crit chance you get when you\'re berserk' WHERE rule_name = 'Combat:BerserkBaseCritChance';

UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'hit will fall off sharply if we\'re outside the minor and moderate range' WHERE rule_name = 'Combat:HitFalloffMajor';

UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Seconds between checks for failed tasks. Also used by the \'Touch\' activity' WHERE rule_name = 'TaskSystem:PeriodicCheckTimer';

Just thought I should bring it up to somebody's attention.

- Shendare
There were so many rules to add with descriptions that I didn't read through all of them. Once these errors were mentioned, I figured I would just update that file with the corrections on my next SVN update. Re-running the SQL again won't hurt anything, so I don't think it is a big deal. I mostly just wanted to get something started for this. I don't really know if the SVN is the best way to implement optional table changes like this, but I did think it could be useful. At some point, it would be nice to get all of the notes for all rules filled out and then in the future, all new rule_values would include notes when they are added to the SVN. I think this should help considering the large number of rules that are in the table already and still continue to grow. I was also thinking about possibly adding in another field just to store the default value, so if people are playing with settings, they can easily reference the default value and set it back without having to look at ruletypes.h. Though, the default value could just be added to the notes field, which I am sure would suffice over having to add a whole new field that is essentially a second notes field.
Old 05-17-2009, 07:40 PM
vales
Discordant

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrsschb View Post
At least you can update binaries. Whenever I do it everyone loses their gear =P
I really don't think the gear issue is because of binaries. I'm almost positive it has to do with SQL updates. Are you all using SoF clients or something? If so, it might be something that got messed up. If anything, you can try dumping your accounts and stuff and resourcing the sql files from scratch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevius
Yeah, Shendare had already messaged me about this:
It happens. It's good that chrsschb mentioned it because a lot of people could be wondering wtf is going on.

So how about some updated binaries? LOL.
Old 05-17-2009, 07:43 PM
drakelord
Hill Giant

If you want, I can compile the latest revision and post the binaries.
Old 05-17-2009, 07:44 PM
vales
Discordant

Can I have your babies if you do?
Old 05-17-2009, 08:11 PM
drakelord
Hill Giant

Vales, meet http://eqemulator.net/forums/showthr...958#post169958
Old 05-17-2009, 08:28 PM
vales
Discordant

Thanks for the updated binaries!

Oh, and here's the updated rules_values_notes.sql file. There were some 's that were missed, so I'm not sure if Shendare caught all of them.

Code:
ALTER TABLE `rule_values` ADD `notes` text NOT NULL AFTER `rule_value`;

UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Character:MaxLevel';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Sets the Max Level attainable via Experience' WHERE rule_name = 'Character:MaxExpLevel';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Character:DeathExpLossLevel';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Character:DeathItemLossLevel';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Adjust how much exp is lost' WHERE rule_name = 'Character:DeathExpLossMultiplier';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Adjust to use the above multiplier or to use code default.' WHERE rule_name = 'Character:UseDeathExpLossMult';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Character:CorpseDecayTimeMS';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Character:LeaveCorpses';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Character:LeaveNakedCorpses';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Character:ExpMultiplier';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Character:AAExpMultiplier';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Character:GroupExpMultiplier';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Character:RaidExpMultiplier';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = '0=disabled' WHERE rule_name = 'Character:AutosaveIntervalS';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Character:HPRegenMultiplier';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Character:ManaRegenMultiplier';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Character:EnduranceRegenMultiplier';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'item\'s hunger restored = this value * item\'s food level:100 = normal:50 = people eat 2x as fast:200 = people eat 2x as slow' WHERE rule_name = 'Character:ConsumptionMultiplier';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Character:HealOnLevel';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Character:FeignKillsPet';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Character:ItemManaRegenCap';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Character:ItemHealthRegenCap';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Character:ItemDamageShieldCap';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Character:ItemAccuracyCap';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Character:ItemAvoidanceCap';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Character:ItemCombatEffectsCap';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Character:ItemShieldingCap';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Character:ItemSpellShieldingCap';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Character:ItemDoTShieldingCap';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Character:ItemStunResistCap';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Character:ItemStrikethroughCap';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'skill ups are at 100%' WHERE rule_name = 'Character:SkillUpModifier';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'off by default to prevent duping for now' WHERE rule_name = 'Character:SharedBankPlat';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Character:BindAnywhere';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Set to >0 to enable rest state bonus HP and mana regen.' WHERE rule_name = 'Character:RestRegenPercent';	 
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Time in seconds for rest state regen to kick in.' WHERE rule_name = 'Character:RestRegenTimeToActivate';	 

UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Max number of members allowed in a single guild' WHERE rule_name = 'Guild:MaxMembers';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Highest skill level that tradeskills can be trained to from GM Trainers' WHERE rule_name = 'Skills:MaxTrainTradeskills';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Range at which a pet will respond to attack commands' WHERE rule_name = 'Pets:AttackCommandRange';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'This setting overrides the minstatus setting in the zones table if set' WHERE rule_name = 'GM:MinStatusToZoneAnywhere';

UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'World:ZoneAutobootTimeoutMS';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'World:ClientKeepaliveTimeoutMS';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Toggle whether or not to check incoming client connections against the Banned_IPs table. Set this value to false to disable this feature.' WHERE rule_name = 'World:UseBannedIPsTable';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'World:EnableTutorialButton';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'World:EnableReturnHomeButton';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'World:MaxLevelForTutorial';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'World:TutorialZoneID';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = '21600 seconds is 6 Hours' WHERE rule_name = 'World:MinOfflineTimeToReturnHome';	 
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Maximum number of clients allowed to connect per IP address if account status is < AddMaxClientsStatus.  Default value: -1 (feature disabled)' WHERE rule_name = 'World:MaxClientsPerIP';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Exempt accounts from the MaxClientsPerIP and AddMaxClientsStatus rules:if their status is >= this value.  Default value: -1 (feature disabled)' WHERE rule_name = 'World:ExemptMaxClientsStatus';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Maximum number of clients allowed to connect per IP address if account status is < ExemptMaxClientsStatus.  Default value: -1 (feature disabled)' WHERE rule_name = 'World:AddMaxClientsPerIP';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Accounts with status >= this rule will be allowed to use the amount of accounts defined in the AddMaxClientsPerIP.  Default value: -1 (feature disabled)' WHERE rule_name = 'World:AddMaxClientsStatus';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'cavedude: Clears temp merchant items when world boots.' WHERE rule_name = 'World:ClearTempMerchantlist';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Max number of characters allowed on at once from a single account (-1 is disabled)' WHERE rule_name = 'World:AccountSessionLimit'; 	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Min status required to be exempt from multi-session per account limiting (-1 is disabled)' WHERE rule_name = 'World:ExemptAccountLimitStatus'; 	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Check ip list against GM Accounts:AntiHack GM Accounts.' WHERE rule_name = 'World:GMAccountIPList';	 
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Minimum GM status to check against AntiHack list' WHERE rule_name = 'World:MinGMAntiHackStatus';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Sets the Starting Zone for SoF Clients separate from Titanium Clients (-1 is disabled)' WHERE rule_name = 'World:SoFStartZoneID';	

UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'ms between intervals of sending a position update to the entire zone.' WHERE rule_name = 'Zone: NPCGlobalPositionUpdateInterval';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'the time a client remains link dead on the server after a sudden disconnection' WHERE rule_name = 'Zone: ClientLinkdeadMS';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = ' enables or disables the shadowrest zone feature for player corpses. Default is turned off.' WHERE rule_name = 'Zone:EnableShadowrest';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Required status level to exempt the MQWarpDetector.  Set to -1 to disable this feature.' WHERE rule_name = 'Zone:MQWarpExemptStatus';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Required status level to exempt the MQZoneDetector.  Set to -1 to disable this feature.' WHERE rule_name = 'Zone:MQZoneExemptStatus';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Required status level to exempt the MQGateDetector.  Set to -1 to disable this feature.' WHERE rule_name = 'Zone:MQGateExemptStatus';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Required status level to exempt the MGhostDetector.  Set to -1 to disable this feature.' WHERE rule_name = 'Zone:MQGhostExemptStatus';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Enable the MQWarp Detector.  Set to False to disable this feature.' WHERE rule_name = 'Zone:EnableMQWarpDetector';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Enable the MQZone Detector.  Set to False to disable this feature.' WHERE rule_name = 'Zone:EnableMQZoneDetector';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Enable the MQGate Detector.  Set to False to disable this feature.' WHERE rule_name = 'Zone:EnableMQGateDetector';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Enable the MQGhost Detector.  Set to False to disable this feature.' WHERE rule_name = 'Zone:EnableMQGhostDetector';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Distance a player must travel between client to server location updates before a warp is registered.  30 allows for beyond GM speed without lag.' WHERE rule_name = 'Zone:MQWarpDetectorDistance';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Distance beyond the Zone:MQWarpDetectorDistance that a player must travel within the MQWarpThresholdTimer amount of time before tripping the MQWarp detector.  Set to 0 to disable this feature.' WHERE rule_name = 'Zone:MQWarpLagThreshold';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Amount of time before the warp_threshold resets to the Zone:MQWarpLagThreshold value.  Default: 90000 (900 seconds/15 minutes).  Set to -1 to disable this feature.' WHERE rule_name = 'Zone:MQWarpThresholdTimer';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'How long a dynamic zone stays loaded while empty' WHERE rule_name = 'Zone:AutoShutdownDelay';	

UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'increases zone boot times a bit to reduce hopping.' WHERE rule_name = 'Map:FixPathingZWhenLoading';		
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'alternative to `WhenLoading`:accomplishes the same thing but does it at each waypoint instead of once at boot time.' WHERE rule_name = 'Map:FixPathingZAtWaypoints';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'very CPU intensive:but helps hopping with widely spaced waypoints.' WHERE rule_name = 'Map:FixPathingZWhenMoving';		
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'try to repair Z coords in the SendTo routine as well.' WHERE rule_name = 'Map:FixPathingZOnSendTo';		
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'at runtime while pathing: max change in Z to allow the BestZ code to apply.' WHERE rule_name = 'Map:FixPathingZMaxDeltaMoving';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'at runtime at each waypoint: max change in Z to allow the BestZ code to apply.' WHERE rule_name = 'Map:FixPathingZMaxDeltaWaypoint';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'at runtime in SendTo: max change in Z to allow the BestZ code to apply.' WHERE rule_name = 'Map:FixPathingZMaxDeltaSendTo';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'while loading each waypoint: max change in Z to allow the BestZ code to apply.' WHERE rule_name = 'Map:FixPathingZMaxDeltaLoading';	

UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Does not apply BestZ as waypoints are loaded if they are in water' WHERE rule_name = 'Watermap:CheckWaypointsInWaterWhenLoading';	 
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Check if a mob has moved into/out of water when at waypoints and sets flymode' WHERE rule_name = 'Watermap:CheckForWaterAtWaypoints'; 		 
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Checks if a mob has moved into/out of water each time it\'s loc is recalculated' WHERE rule_name = 'Watermap:CheckForWaterWhenMoving';		 
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Checks if a mob has moved into/out of water on SendTo' WHERE rule_name = 'Watermap:CheckForWaterOnSendTo';		 
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Only lets a player fish near water (if a water map exists for the zone)' WHERE rule_name = 'Watermap:CheckForWaterWhenFishing';		 
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'How far in front of player water must be for fishing to work' WHERE rule_name = 'Watermap:FishingRodLength';			 
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'If water is more than this far below the player:it is considered too far to fish' WHERE rule_name = 'Watermap:FishingLineLength';			 

UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Spells:AutoResistDiff';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'chance to resist given no resists and same level' WHERE rule_name = 'Spells:ResistChance';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'multiplier:chance to resist = this * ResistAmount' WHERE rule_name = 'Spells:ResistMod';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'The chance when a spell is resisted that it will partial hit.' WHERE rule_name = 'Spells:PartialHitChance';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'The chance when a fear spell is resisted that it will partial hit.' WHERE rule_name = 'Spells:PartialHitChanceFear';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'base % chance that everyone has to crit a spell' WHERE rule_name = 'Spells:BaseCritChance';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'base % bonus to damage on a successful spell crit. 100 = 2x damage' WHERE rule_name = 'Spells:BaseCritRatio';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'level wizards first get spell crits' WHERE rule_name = 'Spells:WizCritLevel';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'wiz\'s crit chance:on top of BaseCritChance' WHERE rule_name = 'Spells:WizCritChance';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'wiz\'s crit bonus:on top of BaseCritRatio (should be 0 for Live-like)' WHERE rule_name = 'Spells:WizCritRatio';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = '8.5 resist per level difference.' WHERE rule_name = 'Spells:ResistPerLevelDiff';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'If not zero:time in seconds to accept a Translocate.' WHERE rule_name = 'Spells:TranslocateTimeLimit';	 

UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'The base crit chance for non warriors:NOTE: This will apply to NPCs as well' WHERE rule_name = 'Combat:BaseCritChance';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'The base crit chance for warriors and berserkers:only applies to clients' WHERE rule_name = 'Combat:WarBerBaseCritChance';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'The bonus base crit chance you get when you\'re berserk' WHERE rule_name = 'Combat:BerserkBaseCritChance';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'The level that npcs can KICK/BASH' WHERE rule_name = 'Combat:NPCBashKickLevel';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'The base crit chance for all clients:this will stack with warrior\'s/zerker\'s crit chance.' WHERE rule_name = 'Combat:ClientBaseCritChance';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Combat:UseIntervalAC';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Combat:PetAttackMagicLevel';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Combat:EnableFearPathing';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Combat:FleeHPRatio';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'If false:mobs won't flee if other mobs are in combat with it.' WHERE rule_name = 'Combat:FleeIfNotAlone';	 
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Combat:AdjustProcPerMinute';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Combat:AvgProcsPerMinute';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Combat:ProcPerMinDexContrib';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Combat:BaseProcChance';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Combat:ProcDexDivideBy';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Combat:BaseHitChance';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'hit will fall off up to 5% over the initial level range' WHERE rule_name = 'Combat:HitFalloffMinor';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'hit will fall off up to 7% over the three levels after the initial level range' WHERE rule_name = 'Combat:HitFalloffModerate';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'hit will fall off sharply if we're outside the minor and moderate range' WHERE rule_name = 'Combat:HitFalloffMajor';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'You gain this % of hit for every level you are above your target' WHERE rule_name = 'Combat:HitBonusPerLevel';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'For every weapon skill point that\'s not maxed you lose this % of hit' WHERE rule_name = 'Combat:WeaponSkillFalloff';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Archery has a hit penalty to try to help balance it with the plethora of long term +hit modifiers for it' WHERE rule_name = 'Combat:ArcheryHitPenalty';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Combat:AgiHitFactor'; 
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Minimum Distance to use Ranged Attacks ' WHERE rule_name = 'Combat:MinRangedAttackDist';	

UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'level<55' WHERE rule_name = 'NPC:MinorNPCCorpseDecayTimeMS';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'level>=55' WHERE rule_name = 'NPC:MajorNPCCorpseDecayTimeMS';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'NPC:CorpseUnlockTimer';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'NPC:EmptyNPCCorpseDecayTimeMS';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'NPC:UseItemBonusesForNonPets';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'NPC:SayPauseTimeInSec';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'NPC:OOCRegen';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'NPC:BuffFriends';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'NPC:EnableNPCQuestJournal';

UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Aggro:SmartAggroList';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Aggro:SittingAggroMod';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Aggro:MeleeRangeAggroMod';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = '0 will prefer our current target to any other, > 0 makes it harder for our npcs to switch targets.' WHERE rule_name = 'Aggro:CurrentTargetAggroMod';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Aggro:CriticallyWoundedAggroMod';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Aggro:SlowAggroMod';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'mez:blind:charm etc etc' WHERE rule_name = 'Aggro:IncapacitateAggroMod';	
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Aggro:MovementImpairAggroMod';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Aggro:SpellAggroMod';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Aggro:SongAggroMod';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Aggro:PetSpellAggroMod';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Aggro:StunAggroMod';

UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Globally enable or disable the Task system' WHERE rule_name = 'TaskSystem:EnableTaskSystem';	 
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Seconds between checks for failed tasks. Also used by the 'Touch' activity' WHERE rule_name = 'TaskSystem:PeriodicCheckTimer';	 
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'TaskSystem:RecordCompletedTasks';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'TaskSystem:RecordCompletedOptionalActivities';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'TaskSystem:KeepOneRecordPerCompletedTask';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'TaskSystem:EnableTaskProximity';

UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Adjust mana regen for bots:1 is fast and higher numbers slow it down 3 is about the same as players.' WHERE rule_name = 'EQOffline:BotManaRegen';	 
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Allow for buffs to complete even if the bot caster is out of mana.  Only affects buffing out of combat.' WHERE rule_name = 'EQOffline:BotFinishBuffing';	 
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Number of bots that each account can create' WHERE rule_name = 'EQOffline:CreateBotCount';	 
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Number of bots a character can have spawned at one time:You + 71 bots is a 12 group raid' WHERE rule_name = 'EQOffline:SpawnBotCount';	 
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Optional quest method to manage bot spawn limits using the quest_globals name bot_spawn_limit:see: /bazaar/Aediles_Thrall.pl' WHERE rule_name = 'EQOffline:BotQuest';	 

UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Chat:ServerWideOOC';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Chat:ServerWideAuction';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Chat:EnableVoiceMacros';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Chat:EnableMailKeyIPVerification';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Chat:EnableAntiSpam';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Chat:MinStatusToBypassAntiSpam';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Chat:MinimumMessagesPerInterval';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Chat:MaximumMessagesPerInterval';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Chat:MaxMessagesBeforeKick';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Chat:IntervalDurationMS';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Chat:KarmaUpdateIntervalMS';

UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Use faction/charisma price modifiers.' WHERE rule_name = 'Merchant:UsePriceMod';	 
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Modifier for NPC sell price.' WHERE rule_name = 'Merchant:SellCostMod';	 
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Modifier for NPC buy price.' WHERE rule_name = 'Merchant:BuyCostMod';	 
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Determines maximum price bonus from having good faction/CHA. Value is a percent.' WHERE rule_name = 'Merchant:PriceBonusPct';	 
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Determines maximum price penalty from having bad faction/CHA. Value is a percent.' WHERE rule_name = 'Merchant:PricePenaltyPct';	 
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Determines CHA cap:from 104 CHA. 3.45 is 132 CHA at apprehensive. 0.34 is 400 CHA at apprehensive.' WHERE rule_name = 'Merchant:ChaBonusMod';	 
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Determines CHA bottom:up to 102 CHA. 1.52 is 37 CHA at apprehensive. 0.98 is 0 CHA at apprehensive.' WHERE rule_name = 'Merchant:ChaPenaltyMod';	 

UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Bazaar:AuditTrail';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Bazaar:MaxSearchResults';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'notation' WHERE rule_name = 'Bazaar:EnableWarpToTrader';
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'The max results returned in the /barter search' WHERE rule_name = 'Bazaar:MaxBarterSearchResults';	 

UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'If false:client wont bring up the Mail window.' WHERE rule_name = 'Mail:EnableMailSystem';	 
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Time in seconds. 0 will delete all messages in the trash when the mailserver starts' WHERE rule_name = 'Mail:ExpireTrash';	 
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = '1 Year. Set to -1 for never' WHERE rule_name = 'Mail:ExpireRead';	 
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = '1 Year. Set to -1 for never' WHERE rule_name = 'Mail:ExpireUnread';	 

UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Required status to administer chat channels' WHERE rule_name = 'Channels:RequiredStatusAdmin';	 
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Required status to list all chat channels' WHERE rule_name = 'Channels:RequiredStatusListAll';	 
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Empty password protected channels will be deleted after this many minutes' WHERE rule_name = 'Channels:DeleteTimer';	 

UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Record sales from a player to an NPC merchant in eventlog table' WHERE rule_name = 'EventLog:RecordSellToMerchant';	 
UPDATE `rule_values` SET notes = 'Record purchases by a player from an NPC merchant in eventlog table' WHERE rule_name = 'EventLog:RecordBuyFromMerchant';
Old 05-18-2009, 09:12 AM
trevius
Developer

I got the file updated with all of the fixes. Thanks for the help guys. There were still a few missing from everyone's fixes, so I just went through them 1 by 1 lol. Finally got through it beep-free, so it looks good.
Old 05-18-2009, 01:48 PM
vales
Discordant

D'oh. As soon as you sad that and I went through it, I saw an error.
Old 05-18-2009, 03:56 PM
Shendare
Dragon

If we could only limit the source command to filter out success messages for huge sets like that. LOL.

"I don't need the 483 OK messages, I need the 14 error messages!"