Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 02-11-2013, 11:16 PM
liquest
"Special" Member

Exclamation Looking for few skilled world builders.

I am completely unsure if this is the place to post. Move topic if unnecessary.

Hello i am Liquest, Co-Developer on a project called Rebirth:Veeshans Return.

Me and the Owner are looking for about 5 skilled world builders who know how to create, spawn, make paths, edit stats on NPC's for this project we are working on.

Out estimated development time will be about 6 months in the making.

Here is a little info on our server.

Quote:
Welcome to Rebirth:Veeshans Reutrn
This server is based upon the Lore of Everquest itself. Back when Norrath was created the Crystaline Dragon Veeshan tore up the world creating its continents we have today. The Nameless who created the gods and deities we follow withing the game are returning to their mortal form. Why? Well Veeshan has return to spark up another Dragon age upon Norrath and to wage war against the races and gods of the world.

This is a complete redesign of the game. Set Decades in the future where Home towns are destroyed races have had to rebuilt their homes. Qeynos is overrun, Grobb has been destroyed. The races have relocated, Taking on new personas to fight the war ahead of them.

With 100+ zones within Odus, Fayder and Antonica. Every single zone on those contenents are open. Anywhere from the oldschool splitpaw to the new Valdeholm. This will play exactly like everquest was back in the day going from zone to zone getting groups farming out loot, plat and gaining faction. Every race has a brand new start zone of their own, Their deities will be agnostic because of the faith they lost in the gods. Upon level 50 you will receive a message of the gods to meet them in the "War Room" in our Pok Equivalent Hub zone. Where you may meet the gods themselves, Follow their ways and change your deity. Each god had their own plan of action to defend the problem ahead of them.

You get to meet The Nameless, Upon reaching level 70 (level cap) He will send you on the ultimate quest Where you will receive a custom epic upon killing Veeshan herself.

There is no custom leveling path. You go where you want. Explore all the zones like the game was meant for in the old days. None of these zones will be like you remember. A harmless level 20 zone could be a starting zone for a race or a level 60 dungeon and so on.
If this interest's you and if you wish you hop on the server to chat about it. Come on in. Feel free to send me a message on the forums aswell, I have various messaging softwares AIM, Skype, MSN if any of those suits you to chat.

Thank you
~Dev-Starf of Rebirth:Veeshans Return

Site: http://http://eqemu-rebirth.webs.com/

Edit: I forgot to mention that the DB was completely wipes of all traps, NPC's, Items, Paths and various other things. It is an empty world to start this project off fresh. Only thing we need the help with is the extensive world building.

Liquest Auctions, WTB AA's up to the current compatable clients PST with offer.

"A casual stroll through a lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." ~Fredrick Nietzsche

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.." ~Albert Einstein

Last edited by liquest; 02-11-2013 at 11:22 PM.. Reason: Forgot info
Old 02-12-2013, 03:02 AM
rencro
Hill Giant

missing : in http link

http://eqemu-rebirth.webs.com/
Old 02-13-2013, 01:02 AM
raycook1988
Fire Beetle

i would like to know more about what you are needing to accomplish your goal
Old 02-13-2013, 02:15 AM
liquest
"Special" Member

At this current moment we have a team of 3, myself and 2 others. 1 person specializes in world building while me and the third person are scripting, world build and working on the DB.

The one thing we need mainly is world building. Creating NPC's making paths for them and so on. With the amount of zones we are using which are all completely blank we will need to fill them up with new mobs. You are free to message me here on the forums or if you catch me ingame on the server Rebirth:Veeshans Return My character is Garorn you are free to message me.

Liquest Auctions, WTB AA's up to the current compatable clients PST with offer.

"A casual stroll through a lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." ~Fredrick Nietzsche

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.." ~Albert Einstein
Old 02-13-2013, 02:44 AM
Aonelyn
Hill Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by raycook1988 View Post
i would like to know more about what you are needing to accomplish your goal
Whatup Cleaver, long time man.