Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 07-15-2005, 09:35 AM
ouchyfish
Fire Beetle

Default Guides?

Hello all. I am just curious as to whether or not the eqemu servers are in any need of a retired guide from EQ. I'm sure this will no doubt invite flames but figured that i would check just in case. I apologize if this is in the wrong place or has been forbidden to ask.

Cheers!
Old 07-15-2005, 09:38 AM
mattmeck

each server is run by diferent people so your best bet is to pick a server play on it for a wile then ask again. There is so many people who want GM / Guide so they can screw stuff up just asking when people dont know you is actualy a bad thing.
Old 07-15-2005, 09:49 AM
ouchyfish
Fire Beetle

Thank you for the quick reply! I understand the potential for disaster from putting the wrong person in that position. Thank you for letting me know though! I am open to any server, no preference really since I spent so much time guiding on different servers (Blue). If there is a way to prove this, let me know so I can have my credentials ready if someone were to ask.

Once again, thank you very much for the reply!

Dave