Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 03-03-2021, 11:11 PM
subere
Fire Beetle

Default Azure Windows 10 Server

So I have run a number of EQ emu servers locally over the years with little problem. Now that I am living far away from friends and family, I decided to get one up that some of those friends could join me on.

Anyway, I started up a VM and installed everything, setup the ports, 5998 - 6000 , 7000-7500, and 9000-9001. I make it to the login server with no problem. My server shows up in the list and as soon as I hit play, nothing happens. In the log for the login server, it says that I disconnected from the server.

I am just curious if there might be anything obvious that I am overlooking.
Old 03-04-2021, 12:54 AM
Huppy
Demi-God

Not sure if this is your issue, but worth looking at. Windows threw an update in awhile back which included a service called: Intel Graphics Command Center Service

That service hijacks port 9001. if you see it running in your windows services, disable it.
Old 03-04-2021, 07:26 PM
subere
Fire Beetle

Thumbs down any thing out of place?

No go with that unfortunately.

just curious if there is any info in this that I might be missing.

[LoginServer] [Info] Client authentication response: world_address [10.0.0.4] client_address [11.111.11.111]
[LoginServer] [Info] Sending Client Authentication Response ls_account_id [1] ls_name [local] name [me] key [1111111111] ls_admin [0] world_admin [0] ip [11.111.11.111] local [0]
Old 03-30-2021, 11:44 AM
harveysm
Fire Beetle

I'm running a server in Azure with no issues. I'll look around & see if I notice anything different on my end that I did (I don't remember at this point). Those ports look correct, I'm curious if it's something on your install side.